Meeting The Minis ♥

"Look guys a box!" Keith said pointing at the package sitting on their doorstep.

All of them looked down only John crouched down to get a better look at the tag hanging off of it.

"What's it say?" Roger piped up behind the brunette.

"To The Who..." John read to the other three men.

"Well that's straightforward innit?" Pete

"Let's see what's inside!" Keith proposed anxiously proceeding to jump up and down.

"Hold up, Keith! Let's bring it inside the flat first." John tried to reason with his friend and Keith gave in.

"It's a bit heavy, wonder what it could be?" Roger grunted as he helped carry the box.

"Steady now don't drop it, could be fragile!" Pete ordered the three men but everyone knew he ment Keith.

"Look see I put it down gently." Keith said mockily. "Now can we open it?" He added giving Pete the puppy eyes.

"Have at it." Pete said pushing Keith away playfully.

Keith began to shread the box's paper off till only the box itself was left.

He opened it and all of them peered inside, everyone's eyes became wide.

"What the!?" Roger screamed in surprise.

"Are those?" Questioned a now gobsmacked Pete.

"They look like--" John began to say but was cut off by a shriek of joy.

Keith picked up one with a mop of brown hair and cried out happily, "It's me very own Munchkin Moonie!" He pulled another one out handing him to Pete, "A Bitsized Bone for Bone!" Keith yanked out one whom refused to go, "A Teeny Tarzan! Stubborn bugger." He dug deeper producing one last tiny person and cooed, "And last but never least an Itty-Bitty Enty. Careful he's sleeping" He added carefully giving the slumbering cherub to John.