Things We Learned In Magazines ♥

[What happens when I read Yaoi at God knows what time in the morning XD]

Itty and Munchie come bursting into the room and stand in shock.

"Why'd you stop!?" Growled John frustratedly.

"Munchie! Itty! What the--" Screamed Keith in horror.

"He's eating him! He's a cammibal!!" Munchie Grabs Itty and runs down the hall screaming.

The two run to Pete's room and begin banging on the door.

"Papa!" Wailed Munchie and Itty.

"What is it Loves?" Pete's groggy voice came from behind the door.

"Papa's eating Papa we have to stop him!" Itty yelled.

"WHAT!?" Pete blurted out.

"Yeah he was eating his off limits area!" Munchie wailed louder.

"Oh bother.. Rog wake up Keith and John are scarring their mini versions of themselves. " Pete said nudging the slumbering blonde next to him.

"What did they do now?" Roger asked groggily trying to get a hold of the wide awake Teeny trying to escape his confides.

Pete whispers to Roger.

"Oh hell!" Roger yelled, letting go of Teeny.

"PAPA!!" Munchie cried.

Bits woke up and opened the door where he was tackled by a frantic Munchie.

"Close the door!" Shouted a hyperventilating Munchie.

"He thinks Papa is a Cammibal." Itty said nonchalantly.

"Love Keith is not a cannibal." Pete said in a soothing voice trying to calm the boy.

"B-But he was devouring Papa!" Munchie whimpered.

Pete groans at this not knowing how to explain what the other two men were doing without scarring the already traumatized twosome.

"They were just showing appreciation towards each other kinda like when you kiss Itty." Pete explained to the sobbing little brunette.

"So doing that is showing affections?" Itty asked now curious.

"So when I wanna show my appreciation I do that to Itty, Papa?" Munchie sniffled wiping his eyes looking a bit relieved.

"NO! GOD NO!" Roger hollered walking up to them.

"But Papa just said--" Munchie began to argue back.

"That's adults only type of affections, that is off limits territory for you lot, until you're older." Pete said a bit authoritarically.

"Oh I get it, Munchie, Papa was tossing, Papa!" Itty spoke in sudden realization.

"How in the--" Pete blurted out.

"Oh! Oh we ruined their love fest!" Munchie cried harder out of guilt.

"We have to apologize!" Itty announced.

"Now just wait a minute how do you--" Roger asked but was cut off by Munchie.

"From a magazine I found under the bed." The brunette boy said.

"Yeah it had lovely graphic pictures." Bits added.

"Oh no Bits not you and Teeny too." Pete groaned.

"Such odd things in there Papa. This one guy had a popsicle up his--" Teeny began to say with wide eyes only to be interrupted by Roger.

"'m gonna kill Keith." Roger said venomously under breath.

Itty and Munchie took off down the hall towards the room of Keith and John.

"Papas!" They yelled in unison bursting through the door and jumping on the bed.

"Oh Munchie 'm sorry love we didn't scare ya did we?" Keith began to apologise profusely to the boys.

"No no we're coming to apologise for interrupting your shagging." Munchie said sounding very sincere.

"WHAT!?" Keith blurted out in shock.

"How the--" John blurted out eyes almost bulging out of his skull at the boy's sentence.

"We found one of your magazines." Itty replied looking unphased by his fathers' expressions.

"You dolt!" John growled swatting Keith.

"I didn't know they could read!" Keith defended.

"Papa we're sorry we interrupted you tossing off Papa." Munchie continued to apologise taking their expressions as angry and not embarrassment.

"Yeah very very sorry." Itty added giving his best puppy eyes.

"Oh god please don't say it again!" John groaned out looking as if he were about to lose his lunch.

"But we--" Munchie replied looking sullen.

"You're forgiven both of you now go to bed." Keith quickly said to cut off the boy's next sentence.

"Alright Papa, you go back to tossing Papa we promise not to bother you!" Munchie yelled happily as he left the room.

"Next time put a sock on the door!" Itty added following the brunette out of the room.

John groans scrubbing his face with his hands while Keith stands next to him mouth a gaped in shock and beat red.

Laughter can be heard coming from Roger and Pete's room down the hall.