"Oh Great Now They're All Doing It!"

"Munchie Put your clothes back on!" Screamed Keith.

"No! I'm the flash, I can't wear clothes!" Hollered Munchie.

Munchie sprinted through the hall, stripping off his clothes that Keith had just put on him. As he passed the other three boys they began to strip too.

"Freedom!" Shouted Teeny.

"I feel better!" Cheered Itty.

"Teeny give me back my clothes!" Bits cried to Teeny

"Don't be a baby Bits, we're going on adventure!" Declared Teeny to persuade Bits.

"To the backyard!" Yelled Itty and Munchie in unision.

Pete face palmed, "Great now they're all doing it!!"

Roger, Pete, and John glare at Keith.

Keith put his hands up, "Don't blame me, he started it!!"

"He's of your dna Keith, I can blame you!" Pete growled.

While the adults argued the four little boys bolted out of the door and into the backyard.

"Alright alright let's catch the little buggers before they get into trouble..." Keith said trying to get the negative attention off of him.

"Or the neighbors call the police and say there are four naked Who boys running down the street..." John added to get everyone's focus back onto the boys.

The adults walked into the backyard to keep an eye on the boys, who were now heading towards the neighbor's house.

"Thank God they aren't talking to anyone--" Keith began but ate his words as the boys began talking to the neighbor.

"You just had to open your big mouth didn't you?!" Roger yelled at the brunette.

"Well they're not causing any harm--" John tried to intervene but was cut off by Pete.

"They're streaking across the neighbor's yard and swimming in their pool!!"

"Oops--"

Pete growled out his last threat,  "One more word outta you and I'm burning your costumes!"

"No!!" Keith cried in horror before running off to catch the mini who.