Munchie, Itty, Bits x Teeny ♥

"Itty I'm gonna kiss you!" Munchie sang happily.

"No no Munchie go kiss, Keef (Keith)!" Itty giggled.

"But I wanna kiss you!" Munchie whined giving Itty his big pleading brown eyes doing his best to look like a kicked puppy.

Itty rolled his eyes at the boy and firmly said, "No!!"

Munchie advances on Itty and tries kissing him, both kids are giggling in the process.

Munchie catches Itty off guard and tackles him to the ground then begins to tickle the trapped boy.

"Stop! No! No! Ah haha! Nooo not my tummy! Ah haha that's cheating, Munchie!" Itty squealed as he was assaulted by the youngest brunette.

"Aw (All) is fair in war!" Munchie retorted back playfully.

"Is that so? Alwight (Alright) two can pway (play) that way!" Itty mused as his eyes took on a mischievous look to them.

Itty lunged at Munchie tackling him to the ground and hovered over the younger boy, just staring at him.

"Stop it!!" Munchie yelled pouting up at Itty.

"Stop what?" Itty asked playing coy.

"Staiwing (Staring) at me! It's cweepy (creepy)!" Munchie huffed getting a bit uneasy under Itty's gaze.

"Okay fine." Itty said wearing a blank expression so Munchie could not read his next move.

Itty dropped right on top of Munchie like a dead weight.

"Itty get off!" Munchie hollered from underneath becoming frustrated with the opossum playing Itty.

"Can't hee' (hear) you I'm sleeping...So I can't move eithaw (either)..." Itty lowly whispered back so no one could hear him but Munchie.

"Dammit Itty get off! You're crushing me!" Munchie yelled now absolutely annoyed at this game Itty was playing.

"Oo you said a naughty word, I'm tewing (telling) Papa!" Teeny cried in distress at the boy's use of adult words.

"Go on Teeny be a bloody tattle tale!" Munchie bit back still trapped under Itty.

"That's not nice Munchie!" Bits scolded Munchie.

"Papa!! Papa!! Munchie's swearing!" Teeny hollered for any one of the men to hear him.

"And being a meanie!" Bits added.

"You bohf (both) awe (are) a bunch of--" Munchie said but was interrupted by a new voice.

"What the is going on here!?" Pete exclaimed rushing in the room, the others right behind him looked just as worried.

"Munchie was trwying (trying) to kiss Itty and then they were fighting and I think Munchie killed Itty!" Teeny babbled on recanting the events with tears almost pouring out.

"He's not dead he's over here laughing!" Munchie yelled over to the blonde.

"See darling they're just playing." Roger said trying to soothe Teeny.

Itty began to give Munchie kisses all over his face.

John laughed as Keith stared at the two looking at a loss of words

"Hah looks like the shoe's on the other foot now!" John whispered at Keith.

Keith smiled and replied back ,"Oh shut up you love my affections!"

"Get off Itty! I can't bweef (breathe)!" Munchie yelled between the bombardment of kisses he was receiving by Itty.

"But this is what you wanted I'm giffing (giving) you kisses!" Itty replied between kisses.

"A kiss Itty, not swobbering (slobbering) on me wike a bweeding (bleeding) dog!" Munchie hollered trying to break away from the assault.

"Oi! Who taught him that?!" Roger asked in complete shock of what he just heard.

Everyone looks a Keith.

"What!? Don't look at me, I don't know where he heard that! Maybe he heard it from Ol' Towser here, but not me!" Keith replied going into defense mode.

"On no Itty is a zombie and is twying (trying) to eat Munchie!" Teeny gasped out, then ran towards the two.

"We'll save you Munchie!" Bits hollered as he followed Teeny.

"Get off him, you mean old zombie!" Teeny yelled at Itty hitting him with a toy rabbit.

Itty tried to protect himself, "Ow Teeny I'm not a zombie!"

"Hit him harder!" Munchie chanted happily.

"Ow, stop it or I'll bite you!" Itty threatened the blonde by showing his teeth.

"Pull faster Bits he's getting angry!" Teeny backed away a bit visibly frightened at his words.

"Watch out for his teefs (teeth)!" Bits squealed in sheer horror!

"Come on Itty get off Munchie!" Teeny have finally shook off the threat began to tug at the boy again.

Teeny and Bits tried to pull Itty off of Munchie unsuccessfully.

All the men looked on and laughed at the scene before them.