Easter!!

"Happy Easter, Itty!" Munchie squealed flopping down onto the sleeping threesome.

"It's 3 in the morning Munchie go back to sweep!" Growled Itty from under their shared blanket.

"But the Easter Bunny comes today! I can't sleep!" Pouted Munchie.

"Get owf and go wake papa!" Bits yelled from under the Munchkin Moonie.

"I wanna have an egg hunt!" Cried Munchie.

"Let's just go if we do this maybe he'll go back to sleep." Mumbled Teeny from his confides.

"Yes I promise! Now let's go!" Munchie swore trying to yank the covers off the three.

Munchie abandoned the blanket after realizing he wasn't gonna get it off and went to running through the house cheering about candy. The other three got out of bed and followed their litttle brother. They were half way out the door before they were stopped by four not so amused adults.

"Why are you all up at this god forsaken hour?" Pete said groggily with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"It's Easter and I want my candy!" Munchie cheered.

"Inside voice Munchie, please." Keith hissed out holding his head.

"Sorry Papa." Munchie apologised.

"S'alright, now I guess you're expecting a hunt, eh?" Keith asked the youngest boy.

Munchie nodded.

"Right well it's too early to have one." Pete answered before anyone else could.

"But it's Easter!" Munchie cried.

"And we were promised candy and sleep if he got his hunt." Itty replied.

"Were you now?" Roger asked stiffling a yawn.

"Yes, papa." Bits answered him instead of Teeny whom was using Bits' shoulder as a pillow as he dozed off standing up.

"Are you sure you're up for it?" John questioned the four little versions of themselves.

Teeny yawned out, "Anyone's up for fwee candy."

The adults chuckled and disappeared to get dressed. Once everyone reunited into the hall, the youngest grabbed Itty and dragged him outside. Bits and Teensy followed after while the adults followed them but stayed a few feet behind them as to not interruot their fun.

"I found one!" Munchie announced from his place under a bush.

Itty chuckled at this, "I'm winning I have 4!"

"No fair!" Bits shouted from across the yard.

"Shut up and enjoy your candy!" Teeny growled to the boy.

"Yeah, well you can take your candy and shove--" Bits shouted from across the yard.

"Oi! Watch your language young man!" Roger scolded.

"Wonder where he learned that from?" Pete asked very confused.

John rolled his eyes and said, "Oh please, Towser I've 'eard you say that many times."

"Busted!" Keith cackled.

While the adults laughed they were completely unaware of the fact their miniatures had found their secret surprise which were a big box of water balloons.

"Guys look!" Munchie squealed.

"Bloody hell!" Teeny blurted out.

Bits slapped him in the back of the head. "Don't swear."

Itty grabbed a couple of the balloons and chucked them at their fathers.

"Dammit!" Yelled Pete as the balloon soaked him from head to toe.

"The little rascals found their surprise!" Keith laughed.

John laughed with him while Roger ran to get a towel.

The four little boys ran behind a tree with the box and began pelting the adults with a barrage of water balloons. Keith and John ran after them brandishing the hose as they chased them. The boys squealed with laughter when they were sprayed with the hose. Roger and Pete stayed on the porch laughing at the scene.

The little ones began to become tired and the adults were to so they gathered up the little ones and returned to the inside of their house, where they dried off the younger ones and redressed them then sent them back to bed. All them curled up with smilea on their facea as the adults watch them sleep.

Happy Easter Loves Have A Great Day ^-^