2- Feyre Darling

"Feyre!" his voice boomed through the corridors, I still wasn't the familiar with the layout of the place, so I was throwing myself through corridors of marble, my head starting to hurt.

"Feyre!" he called again, his voice was louder this time and I could hear his footsteps following fast behind me. I don't know where I was going and I knew that running was pointless but my feet continued to crash against the floor, trying desperately to find a way out. Turning a corner, I saw an archway flooded with light. The archway to the garden, I fled towards it but only when I was a few inches from reaching the garden I hit against something solid and was thrown backwards onto the marble floor, hitting my head. The solid object was Rhysand. I jumped up to my feet, holding my pendant that Tamlin got me, tightly in my hands, feeling the hard edges push against my skin.

"You leave me alone!" I shouted, backing away from him, he took steps towards me. Fear began to rise inside me, if I screamed I knew that no one would come to my aid. Not here.

"Feyre please, I didn't mean to frighten you," he said calmly, I scanned his face, there was no usual sign of his sly grin or mocking eyes. But I continued to back away. His brows knitted together and stopped walking.

"Why didn't the pendant work on you?" I barked, I tried to hold my voice but it came of weak and afraid.

"I think you know why," he replied, still no mocking tones or evil grins.

"What you think I wanted you to touch me? You think I wanted your hands on me!" I stuttered, bile was forming in my throat and I felt as though I was going to cry. Rhysand didn't move but he rocked on his feet like he wanted to get closer. There was a moments silence before he flicked his wrist and a dark cloud of smoke surrounded us both and for a moment we were in complete darkness. Where was he taking me?

When the smoke cleared, I saw that we were standing outside my house. Before I had time to fully adjust to my surroundings Tamlin was flooding down the front steps, Lucien following behind, a sword eagerly resting in his belt. Tamlin regarded me for a moment but must have saw the look of worry and fear on my face because he stormed straight up to Rhysand.

"What did you do to her?" he screamed, squaring up to Rhysand. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Lucien, I was glad for his comfort. His hand was resting on the hilt of his sword, watching Tamlin carefully.

"Your accusing hot headed nature will get you into trouble one day Tam," Rhysand silky voice answered, not looking at him properly. His look lingered on me only for a moment, which Tamlin must have caught because his talons shot from his knuckles as he tried to hardest to keep his clenched fists at his side.

"Tamlin," Lucien warned.

"Listen to your body guard, he might just keep you alive,"

"Go to hell Rhysand," Lucien spat but he kept at my side. For a while no one spoke.

"Your welcome for bringing Feyre back two days earlier than arranged," Rhysand replied, he looked at me again, "until our next time Feyre darling," he winked. After bowing at the waist, he was gone in a whirl of black and purple smoke.