Chapter 2

A/N

Merry Christmas! I am so happy at the moment, I have been asking for a computer for the past 2 years and now I have a Dell Windows10! I am crying. I can update more frequently now because I always had to wait for mom to get done with it before. -_-  So... here's a Christmas present from me to you all! Enjoy and please lemme know if there's any mistakes, I'll do my best to not make any. Bye!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was shining brightly among the white fluffy clouds. I was walking through a park. People were smiling and laughing as they ran around playing and lovers were sitting on benches talking in low voices while giving each other an occasional kiss. I felt a pang of longing in my chest. I silently wanted that; someone I could turn to and know they will always be there. The wind blew in my face; my sun hat blew off my head and my purple flowery scarf blew behind me like a dramatic 80s commercial.

I watched as it blew away. Tumbling with the wind on the ground. I started running for it. My brown sandals clicking on the concrete as I ran. Some people looked at me with judgement in their eyes. I didn't care. All that I wanted was my hat. If I didn't bring that home, mom would have my head and declare to the world how irresponsible I am.

The hat tumbled into a bush and got tangled. A sigh of relief is released as I ran to it. I wasn't even 5 feet away when a man appeared and grabbed my sun hat.

I clear my throat as I walk to him. Where did he come from?

"Um, excuse me sir. That's mine. May I please have it back?" The man turned and I stopped walking to him when I saw the yellow eyes. His face was blurred once again.

"Hello love." His voice was low and husky. Oh dear God.

"H-hello. Can I have my hat back?" I reach my hand out to take my hat back. He looked at me before holding it. I grabbed it but his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. He then pulled me into his chest. "HEY!" I yell.

I try to push him away but he wouldn't let me go.

"What's your name lovely?"

"Why do you want to know?" I say irritably.

"Reasons."

"That's not a good enough reason." I push away from him. "Go. Away."

I start to walk away; ignoring the sparks that lingered where he has touched. I rub my arms as I held onto my hat . I all the sudden felt the man come up from behind me. Fear and panic coursed through me.

"What do you want!" I yell as I squirm in his hold. I feel his face next to my ear. His breath tickled my neck and cheek.

"You. I want you." That's all it took for me to faint once again in his arms.

I wake up gasping and completely covered in sweat. My clothes were like a second skin. I look around my room to see that I was still here. The sun was shining brightly through the curtains which were blowing into the room because the doors were opened.

I sit up and throw my legs over the side of the bed looking at the doors. Didn't I close those last night? I rub the sleep from my eyes as I stretch and groan. I stand up and slowly close the doors; causing the curtains to stop their movement.

Looking down I see that I was not in the clothes that I was in when I fell asleep. Trevor or Elijah must have changed me when I was asleep and opened my doors too. I will have to talk to them about that. I walk over to my suitcases and boxes of clothes and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, brown boots and a state championship dance team hoodie. I brush my hair then made my mop of hair into a decent braid. I walk out of the room and was met with the smells of breakfast and bacon.