Chapter 6

"MINE!"

My heart stops and skips several beats. The man pulls me to my feet as he mutters about how I was his mate and his alone. I'm like Jell-O in his arms; I couldn't even stand I was so weak. I had never felt so hopeless and weak in my life. He scoops me up in his arm and I don't even fight it. My mind was yelling at me to kick and scream but, somewhere along the way, the message from my brain to my limbs disappeared.

"Why..." I weakly say to him as he carried me. He doesn't answer. I try to lift my arms but it felt like lead.

He walked through the dark woods with me. He tenses when several howls were heard. Some sounded dangerous, others sounded like they were in pain. He started to jog. I try lifting my head from his chest where it rested but he gave me a pointed look and I immediately shied away from his gaze. It was like ice cold daggers were sent right through me.

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. His footsteps were muffled by the soft, moistened dirt and dead leaves. The moon was shining down on us and was casting a pale glow on the ground.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Our home." he says gruffly. I started to struggle in the mans arms.

"No!" I whimper as he tightens his grip on me,

"Stop moving now. Or else you'll face punishment for not listening to me mate." I was temporarily stunned by how low and dangerous his voice was, as he continued walking I started thinking of ways I could run and get help. I was contemplating my options and just decided to act on instinct. I turn my head and bit as hard as I possibly could on his shoulder; I had bitten so hard I actually drew blood.

"Motherfucker!" The man dropped me on the ground. I ran from him and placed 10 feet between us. I then grabbed a jagged rock off of the ground held it up in my hand like it was a very dangerous weapon. The man just stood there holding his slightly bloody shoulder and watched at me.

He then starts to chuckle and looks at me after he rubs his eyes. He gave me a very deadly smirk.

"Do you think that a rock is going to keep me from taking you as mine?"

"I belong to no one. Just go away and leave me alone. Let's just go our separate ways and forget we have seen each oth-" His growl interrupts my rant. There was a short pause before I spoke again. "Dude, are you hungry? I'm sure there's a McDonalds not that far away from here. Nigel and my brother Elijah went there when they ditched school the other day. "

The man gives me a confused look.

"You...don't know. Do you?" he asks carefully.

"Know what, the fact that you are trying to take me. Yeah, I know." I take a few steps back as he takes one step toward me. He was testing the waters. "Get the hell away from me!" I shout as he tries to advance some more in my direction. I wave the rock in front of me like a mad woman.

"That's no way to speak to me dear."

"Oh shut up." I snap. His eyes began to glow a yellow as his pupils turned into demonic slits. "Holy shit! What the fuck!" I yell as I stumble back away from him. The rock was long forgotten on the ground.

"Henry, Leif if you're going to knock her out then do it already. I'm tired of dealing with her shit." The man growls. Henry and Leif? Who the hell is Henry and Leif? A pair of huge python arms wraps themselves around me and someone else placed a cloth over my face. I scream. I screamed like I never had in my entire life before.

"Breathe Luna." Someone said comfortingly. My body soon became numb after taking my first few breaths after screaming. After a few more moments of breathing into the cloth, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello! Long time no see! Soooo, I'm sorry that I haven't updated on like forever. I'm on a varsity dance team and I practice like everyday so that takes up most of my time and to top it all off my baby brother Ransom is no walk in the park sadly. XP I will try to update regularly. Tuesdays and Saturdays will be the days I update if I don't have to get a new computer all the time.( *hint *hint BROTHERS DESTROY EEEVERTHING!!) So here's a short chapter that I typed up on my phone. I will be getting my new computer tomorrow so please bear with the errors I tried to not make any. I hope you all have a fabtabulous day!

Vote,

Comment,

& Share! Love you all!!

-LizzyB