how ya'll met

You are your best friend been planing to go see black viel brides. You got the tickets to go. You saved lots of money where you could go with *(bff/n)*. You mom and dad said you can go. So it gets closer to time for the concert. You call *(bff/n)* telling them that I can't wait. You hurry and but on your band t-shirt and rip jeans. You looked around to try to find your *(f/c)* jacket. You then put on your jacket and ran down stairs to meet your friend. *(bff/n)* drives you to the concert you get very happy.
You then see Andy you smile for you always had a crush on him. He looks at the crowd and his eyes locked on you he goes speechless for a bit. He then smiles at you. He then says I am gonna play heart on fire

While he was playing the song he was smiling and looking at you. Your best friend looked at you and says he's looking right at you *(y/n)*. I know *(bff/n)* you said. When he gets done singing you get closer to ask him if he could sign your jacket and t-shirt. People starts to crowd around him security people pushing them away. I lost my best friend in the crowd. Trying to go back to find *(bff/n)*. You get pushes and you fall on Andy. You looked up blushing saying your sorry. He smiled and said it's ok and he helped you up. You smiled thinking to yourself omg stay calm it's Andy the person you always had a crush on. He looked at you and sees that you got hurt. Follow me I will take you to the camper I like to call it. Oh um.... ok you said shyly. He takes you to the camper and he starts to heel your wound. You then hear Ashley saying damn she's hot while he lookes at you. You start to blush so does Andy. "She's cute" says Andy. I lost my friend back there in the crowd I say. What's her name we could have someone call her out on stage and bring her to you said Ashley. You said your *(bff/n)* so someone goes to find her and brings her back. Your best fiend hugs you tightly I been worried about you *( she or he said idk if your best friend is a guy or not)*. You then start to hang out with everyone in the camper. Andy then looks at you so um what's your name love he says to you. You said it's *(y/n)*. He looks at you with wide eyes and then he said wow that's a lovely name. You blush and he kissed your cheek. So where do you live *(y/n)* said Ashley. You told then where you live. Andy then looks down cause he did not want you to leave so he looks at you. Hey um... *(y/n)* I am giving you my real phone number don't tell anyone ok Andy said to you. You smiled and said I promise and he gives you his number. You put his number in your phone. He hugged you and your heart skips a beat. Your friend looks at you jelly *(jelly means jealous so ya'll know)* . You then tell them that *(bff/n)* will take me home thank you for everything. Andy smiled and hugged you before you left. Have a good night and text me anytime ok sweetheart. You smiled wanting to scream but you stay calm and said ok and winked at Andy. You then leave the camper and your best friend drives you home.

~~~~Andy's point of view~~~~
On stage looking at the crowd I smile. Then I look down to see a girl that's beautiful. I never seen such a beautiful girl I keep thinking to myself. I start to lose my words when I look at her. I then get my mind back to thought and I start to sing heart on fire. After the concert I wanted to see her again. I sigh looking at everyone. Then I see her again when she fell on me. I smiled and helped her up. My heart skips a beat while I looked into her *(y/e/c)*. I took her to the camper when I notice that she got hurt. I knew she could have not came her alone. So we found her friend. But I wanted to a lest get a little bit closer to *(y/n)*. I know that's she is so cute when Ashley said that she was hot. Omg she was but I acted cool and said that's she was cute. I don't know how but she made my heart skip a beat. Later on I gave her my phone number. I want to see her again. I never gave anyone my phone number that's a fan. So the guys looked at me in shocked I did not care. I hugged her not wanting to let her go. I notice that her friend was getting jealous and I smiled. I then watched *(y/n)* leave.

~~~~your point of few~~~~
On the way home your best friend keeps saying I think Andy likes you as in loves you. As if that will happen he is a most coolest rock band ever I say to *(he or she)*. Your best friend then says you don't know he might. I don't think he has time for love and who would love me anyways I say. I finally get home. I walk into my house and take a shower. I start to think to myself what happen of Andy does like me? I start to day dream about Andy. I can't get him off my mind. So when I got out the shower I texted him saying hey this is *(y/n)*. He texted back and said hey I had fun hanging out with you I hope we can hang out again. You smiled and texted back yeah that's sound like fun. You then start to tell him what your friend said threw text. He takes he a long time to reply and he said yeah that's funny. You then tell him it's getting late I should go to sleep and you need rest. He then texted back well then good night sweet dreams beautiful. You blushed and texted back good night sweet dreams Andy. You then think about how you forgot to ask him to sign you jacket and t-shirt. Oh well you say then You put down your phone and went to sleep.