The Christmas date

~YOUR POINT OF VIEW~ It's Christmas and u went to see your family

It's Christmas and u went to see your family. Your mom and dad was happy to see u for they missed u. You eat and open presents. You where happy then you left and met with Andy and band they where happy to see u. Andy hugs u and kisses your lips softly. You open presents and u got this one stuff animal that u saw from your first date with Andy. Andy then ask if you like it. You look at him and hugged him saying I love it. You then open one more percent and it was from Ashley and you see this black box you open it and your eyes went wide when u saw it. You saw a Damion heart shaped neckless he looked at you sadly for he thinks you hate it.

You look at the present and you said I love this it's so beautiful thank you Ashley

You look at the present and you said I love this it's so beautiful thank you Ashley. He smiles and blushes and Andy gets jealous. Andy then ask you if he could put it on you. You looked at Ashley and you see that he is sad and he is the one that gave it to u. Um .... Andy if it's ok can Ashley put it on me he is the one that gave it to me you say nicely. Andy looks at you with hurt eyes and he said ok. Ashley walks up to u and says is it OK. Yes it is you say. Ashley smiles kindly and he puts the neckless on you. You smile on how beautiful it is on you and you loved it. You hug Ashley tightly and says thank you. Y-your welcome .... he says shyly and blushes. You then let go and you had fun and partied with the band and you see that Andy is hurt. You walked up to him and ask what's wrong. It seems like you are falling for Ashley and I am just nothing to you says Andy. That's not true Ashley is just a friend I promise. Andy hugs you tightly and says I hope so. Also it seems like Ashley is falling for u please becareful with him says Andy. I will honey you say kindly. Andy then notice it's just the two of ya'll so he pulls you into a deep kiss. You then stop to take a breath and you smile brightly. Um...*(y/n)* can I stay the night with you please Andy ask. Yes of course you can you smile even more. The party comes to a end and Andy went to go use the restroom. You see Ashley and you walk over to him. You think him for the neckless again. Your welcome sweetheart he says with a smile and your heart jumps. He pulls you close and you feel uncomfortable. He looks at you and smiles and u closed your eyes as he lens in. He gets close to you where you can feel him breathing on you. He then kiss your cheek and says marry christmas. U-um...marry Christmas you say. Ashley looks at you with a smile and says you where under a mistletoe. Ohhh so that's why you kissed me on the cheek you say and smiled. Y-yeah.... and we'll....never mind he says weirdly. Before you could say anything else Andy comes up and sees your under a mistletoe and he looks down. He then pulls you close and kisses your lips and you see Ashley with sad eyes and he walks away. Andy then says let's go he takes you to your camper and he says I love you. You look at him and says I love you to. Andy then ask u if Ashley kissed you. Yes he did only on the cheek we where under a mistletoe and I had no clue till he told me you say. He looks down I don't like that he kissed you says Andy. Your jealous and don't be I am yours I promise. Andy smiles and kisses you passionately. You and him had fun that night and went to sleep. *(I will let ya'll perverted minds work on what I mean by having fun... the reson why ya'll did that ....well u will see later on hehe)*
~ASHLEY'S POINT OF VIEW~
I am glad that *(y/n)* loves her present. My plan is working so far I hope. I keep thinking to my self and I kisses *(y/n)* cheek I wanted to kiss her lips. Ugghhh... but I know that Andy would come out and see so I had to do that. Seeing him kiss her hurts me so bad ugggh I love her... she is the best thing that ever happened in this band. I want her to be mine I say to myself. I walk away and think more about my plan I smile on how it's going to work. If I can't have her no one will I smile evily And I get ready for bed. I go to sleep peacefully.

~ANDY'S POINT OF VIEW~
I did not like how Ashley was trying to get my girlfriend. Me and him used to be friends and now it's war between me and *(y/n)*. We both love her and I found out that he loves her I can tell that he does. She is mine and you won't have her. I go use the restroom and when I get out I see *(y/n)* with Ashley. I walk up to her and kissed her making Ashley hurt and leave. I take *(y/n)* home and I then kiss her and had fun with her. After the fun I then hold her in my arms. I smile as I think to myself... she then falls asleep peacefully. I think to myself that I have a huge surprise and that surprised will show that you are mine and no one else's. I kiss her and I fall asleep peacefully in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: I hope ya'll liked the story and I am deeply sorry for the long update and I am wishing ya'll a Marry Christmas  :) love ya'll my monsters and I am deeply sorry about the misspelled words and ect... hope ya'll can forgive me and please comment on what ya'll think about this story and.... the sex has its reson ok... that's what I ment by fun you and Andy are sooo ment to be my little monsters hehe the next chapters are going to get good trust me so stay tuned for more hehe love ya'll my monsters - Kirstie