The surprise

~~~~YOUR POINT OF VIEW~~~~
It's getting closer to the time of the concert. Your heart skips a beat but you get ready for the concert. You then get your friend to drive you to the concert since Andy gave you two tickets. You get to the concert and the nosie is so loud but you get up to the front to see Andy. He smiles at you and waves. You smile back and wave back almost wanting to jump out of your skin. You stay calm. Andy then starts to sing his songs called perfect weapon,coffin, and in the end. After the songs....

Andy then says that I have something to say to everyone I wrote a song to someone special that.... I love. Everyone goes quite for they don't know who it is. He says this song is called rebel love song.

While the song plays you see a video play on this huge big screen. Your mouth drops when you see pictures of you and him. After the song he then says *(y/n)* will you please come on stage. They then helped you get on stage your mind blank at what's going on. When you get on stage Andy runs up to you. He then looks into your eyes and says *(y/n)* will you be my girlfriend will you be in my life please for I love you *(y/n)*. You then see your friend surprise and everyone is surprise at this you then look back at Andy. You see his blue eyes that has you trap your heart beats fast and you said yes. He then smiles picking you up spinning you around on stage. He screams she said yes the love of my life said yes. You start to smile for your dream came true. Andy then puts you down on your feet and kisses your lips. The crowd goes wild you and Andy did not care for ya'll to where in love. He then breaks the kiss saying I always wanted to do that I just wanted to wait for the right time. You smiled and kissed his lips. I love you Andy you say to him. He smiled and hugs you tightly. *(y/n)* I want you to go with us the band please. You said I will think about it ok honey you say. He said ok sweetheart. He then takes you and your friend to a safe place while people takes pictures of you for magazines. You held Andy's hand and you went to the van and you sit down. Andy then ask you how you like the surprise. I loved it you kissed him and the band was in awww. One of the band members was kinda angry. He looked at you hurt eyes. You looked into Ashley's eyes. Andy then takes your hand and takes you to his truck. While your friend drives home alone giving you to some pravicy. On the ride home you hum the new song that Andy wrote rebel love song. He smiled and held your hand. *(y/n)* I am so happy that you and me met you mean everything to me he says. Awww Andy your so sweet. You then get home and get into your house you tell your mom and dad what happened. They not caring they let you go on tour with Andy. You smiled and you start to pack your things you texted your friend and Andy saying I get to go on tour. Both was happy. You then get ready for bed you then start to think about Ashley's eyes that showed hurt,sadness, and hate. You wondered what was wrong put you pushed the feeling away and went to sleep.

~~~~ASHLEY POINT OF VIEW~~~~
I see that *(y/n)* walks on stage I was hurt. For I have fallen for her... I wanted her to be mine. She looks so happy with Andy. I never want to do anything to hurt both of them. Maybe I could let *(y/n)* fall for me... in my way if not I guess I could use some force. I love her and she never even saw that. When I first saw her she took my breathe away. I can be better than Andy. Why can't she be mind I keep thinking to myself. When we get to the van I saw Andy and *(y/n)* kissing I got mad and hurt for I wanted her to kiss me. I guess that will never happen or will it. I start to have a plan to make them break up and I will win her heart. Just will it work I keep thinking to myself. I then go to sleep thinking about *(y/n)*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: I know I did a twist I hope ya'll liked it... what do ya'll think Ashley plan is? Will you and Andy stay together? What will happen? Will Ashley win your heart?.... I will update soon my monsters I hope ya'll enjoy ya'll night ;) also I hope you loved ya'll kiss from Andy. Also comment on what ya'll think about this don't be shy my monsters. Love ya'll my monsters <3 - Kirstie