the first date

~~~~Andy point of view~~~~I was sooo happy to have *(y/n)* I then ask her to go on our first date

I was sooo happy to have *(y/n)* I then ask her to go on our first date. I told her to put that red dress on that we brought together and to get ready. She has her own van where she can change and do make and ect. I am already and the band wants to take pictures of us together. I look at Ashley and he is acting odd he looks down more and every time I kiss *(y/n)* he looks upset. I then hear her van door open I then look at her and my mouth wanted to drop my heart raced fast. Damn *(y/n)* you look hot says Ashley. I look at him in a mean fully way saying she is mine I clam her. I then take her and kissed her the band takes pictures. I give her a red rose she smiled and hugged me saying thank you. She then puts in in a water and I take her hand and put her in a limo. She looks happy we go to this fancy restaurant. She orders her favorite food and I ordered mine. We talked and got to know each other more. We told funny story's of our past. I held her hand and smiled. I looked into her eyes that's so amazing I smiled more. She then says are you ok Andy. I said yes I am ok in matter of fact I am wonderful. We then start to eat the amazing food. After that we walked around town and *(y/n)* found this stuff animal and her eyes lights up and I smiled. Let's go sweatheart I have time take you somewhere. He then takes you to this mountain and it gets dark the stars are out. *(y/n)* I love you baby he says and fireworks shots up in the sky. Your eyes grew brighter and Andy moved closer to you. He then kissed you and he feels so happy. Ya'll kissed over and over. Ya'll then stop kissing and Andy thinks to himself that I want to marry *(y/n)*.

~~~~your point of view~~~~
You smile and had fun with Andy. You saw *(your favorite animal)* stuff animal. You then went to the mountains you where in amazement on how the fire works went up seeing the bright colors made your day. You then see Andy growing closer and he kissed you over and over. You never wanted this night to end you were so happy. Then ya'll stopped kissing and he says it's getting late sweetheart let's head back. You where kinda sad but you said ok honey. He looks at you and takes you home in the limo. When he takes you to your van you where sad for you did not want him to leave you. So you then said honey ... will you spend the night with me I get kinda lonely here. He smiled at you and he says I will have to call my Manager to tell him where I am at ok. You jump and hugged him tightly saying yayy and kissed his lips. Then he called his manager and telling him where he was going to be he then hang up. You looked into his blue eyes and he says I get to stay the night. Yayy you hugged him tightly and kisses his lips. He smiled and you go to a part of the van to change your clothes and take a quick shower. You then get out and your in your pj's. Andy starts to blush at how cute you are. You then lay down in bed and Andy takes off his shirt. He then ask you if he could be in his boxers. Yes you may I don't mind. He then takes off his paints and lays down next to you in his boxers. He then kissed you and cuddled up next to you. You then whispered saying you never wanted this night to end. Same here baby says Andy. He then holds you and you fall asleep in his warm arms.

~~~~Andy's point of view~~~~
I see her fall asleep she is sooo cute. I think about today and I smile. I then think about that stuff animal and I smiled knowing she would love it. Its almost Christmas and I know what to get her. I then hold her in my arms and yawn feeling comfy. I kissed her forhead saying good night sweet dreams baby girl. I then fall asleep holding her close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: i know I made mistakes and I am sorry please for give me and I hope ya'll enjoyed my monsters also I love ya'll... I hope your having a good day... but what do ya'll think Ashley is going to do... comment on what ya'll think my monsters... love ya'll  <3 - Kirstie