the ending

It was your and Andy's wedding day. You where getting married at this beautiful church and you where wearing a white ball gown. Andy saw u come out and he was amazed at how beautiful you looked. You then said your do and ya'll kissed each other. Days past and you felt the kicks of your baby and Andy would feel the baby. Both of ya'll very happy. Ashley said sorry to u a thousand times u forgave him and moved on and u where happy with Andy. You then got upset when u badly get to see him when he goes to sing at his concerts. And it starts to get closer to time where u where about to have your baby.
~~~~time skip~~~~
It was late at night and you where alone. Andy haven't made it home yet and your baby been kicking you non stop. You felt hurt and tired so u went to bed. Later on you woke up hurting even more you then knew that it was time to have your baby. Andy still at his consert. You called him and got no answer you then texted him saying met me at the hospital and hurry. You then call 911 and they get to your house. Andy went on brake and read the text and he told everyone that he has to go for his wife is going to have a baby. Everyone was happy and they understood. So Andy rushed to see u. You where at the hospital and your water broke and Andy made it on time. He ran to u and held your hand and you pushed out the baby. You had amazing baby girl and you named her Anna. You then where happy and Andy quite his job to spend with u and his child. Along the way when ya'll got older u had more kids. You had 2 kids total Anna and Josh. You where happy with your so called family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note: i hope ya'll enjoyed this story and I am thinking about making a falling in reverse X reader so plz tell me what you think my monsters and I love ya'll I hope ya'll have a good day - Kirstie