01

The song was so lovely, the melody, ahh~~ it just so match with the rhythm and the move, it is too perfect. Carefully jumping, flying and landing safely. Spreading my arms and twist. I love it. The sun shine fell on my face, make me look even brighter. Don't you think I'm pretty? Ah~ ballet. It soothes my heart. Calming my mind. Giving me a peace time. I'm spinning, jumping and flying. Landing safely and...Ouch!! I sprain my ankle. My leg, it's hurt. No way! Will I dance again?

My sister come into my room, maybe because she heard my screams. I'm in pain. My leg hurts and my heart broken. My sister immediately bring me to the clinic. Now, my leg get bandage. It looks good. No! I can't dance. Anymore.

"How many times did I told you?" My sister says. Here it comes the most annoying parts. Her nags. "I know! I know! It's fine. I can take care of myself!" I shout at her. Already tired with her nags. I get into Tue car and put my earphone. Suddenly she opens the car door and drag me out.

"What!?" I asks irritated. "You say you can take care of yourself. Then go out from my car!" She says. What?! Okay, fine. I only looking at her going in her car and drive away. Just go by yourself ! Don't you dare to come back! And she really isn't coming back. What do I do? Well, it's my faults. If I just listen to her, if I don't turn the radio on, if I don't dance, I'm not going to be like this. But, what is wrong with that? I have passion into ballet. I love it! So much. Why can't she understand?

I know this maybe the 100th times I came to the clinic just to get bandage. But, I can't stop! Ballerina is my dream. If I fall now, that didn't mean that I will fall again later. We learn from failure. Right? My leg is hurt and I have to walk the way long to my house. It's my bad luck or what? Why the house is so far? I take a rest at the bench. It's evening already, it will be night soon. I better get moving.

I stand up just to get hit by a boy. "Ah!! My leg!" I shout as my leg hit the ground. Seriously, it was so hurt. "I'm sorry, are you okay?" He asks. I look up just to find out who he is. My classmate. "Do you think I'll be okay? Just look at my legs!" I say harshly to him. "Eo!! Mina yaa!" He says and laughs freaking hard. "Did you dancing and fall again??" He says and continue to laugh.

He isn't helping me but laughing like crazy. I roll my eyes and tale the rock on the ground and throw it to his head and it hits it. He immediately touched his head. "Yaa!! Why did you do that?" He shouts at me. "Don't you think it is more better if you help me?" I say. "I'm about to help you, can't you see it?" He says and rubbing his head. "No!" I reply. He ogles at me. But, giving his hand out. I take his hand and he helps me to stand up.

"Where's your sister?" He asks. "She left me!" I say. Then, he starts to laugh again but being cut by the sharp looking in my eyes. "Are you in your way to go home?" He asks and I nod. "Then let's go!" He says and helps me to walk. He let me hold onto his arm for support. Sometimes, he has this warm side that I like to death, but he also the bad side that I really want him to be death.

"Yaa! Do you hear me or not?" He says. "What?" I ask because I didn't hear what he was saying just now. "You aren't listening? Too bad!" He says. I sigh. "Just say it!" I say. "I say, your sister must be leaving you because you are too much burden for her!" He says. "No! I told her that I can take care of myself, then she left me!" I say with a nonchalant voice.

"Really? Then you don't need my help!" He says and let go of my hand but, i grab his arm. He looks at my hand. "Need help?" He asks and that sound so perfect to tease me. "No! I'm fine." I say and push him away. He laughs. "Hahaha, okay...I'm just kidding." He says. Then he gives his arm for me to hold again.

"Actually, I saw you fell this morning and I even record it!" He says while taking out his phone. Then, he laughs again. I'm blushed. It is so embarrassing. How can he? Of course he can, we are neighbour. And his room is opposite my room. My neighbour, my school bad boy, my seatmate and my forever enemy.

"Can't we just go back home faster?" I ask. A little angry cause I'm embarrassed. "But you are the one who late." He says and pointing at my leg. I look away with my angry face. "Okay. Okay!" He says and get down on his knees with his back facing me. "Get on!" He says. What!? A piggyback? I become more red than before.

"I'm going to count until three, if you not get on, I bring you like a bride style." He says. That is more embarrassing. "1,2..." . "Okay! Okay! I get on." I say and get on him. I wrap my hands around his neck and he holds my legs. Like that we going to my house.

A/N
**sorry for taking too long. I'm so busy for the past few days and I don't even have a chance to open my wattpad. Anyway, hope you enjoy the next Smile Series, it's Mina story right now. Do read from the first volume until the recent volume...this volume. Thank you, I love you all so much! Vote and comment**