06

It's holiday and I'm out at the park in the early morning to get the fresh air. I can't stand staying at home with my monster sister who likes to nag all day long. So, here I am at some random park. Sitting on the bench while playing my phone. Then, someone comes and sit next to me. But suddenly, the person move closer to me. At first, I just ignored it he/she comes more closer. I look at the person. What a shock to see Jin smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and push him backward.

"Stay away from me!!" I shout at him with my finger pointing at him. He shook his head trying to be cute. "I should to meet my friend. Not you!" I say and crossed my arm on my chest. "Am I not your friend? Or maybe, I'm more special than just a friend?" He says. "Sorry no! You're my enemy. You said that to me. Remember?" I say and standing up. Then, I walk away leaving him there. "Did I? Okay, I take that back." He says and surprisingly he is next to me. We walk in sync. I look at him from head to toe. 'Well he looks smart today. Only for today.'

"You want an ice-cream?" He asks. I look at the stall selling ice cream before looking at him. "I'll buy." He says. "Okay. Call." I say. He smiles and we go to the stall. "Flavor?" He asks. "Mint." I reply. After paying, we continue to walk and he keep asking about what my favourite colour, what I like and dislike. It makes me feel I want to like him. Maybe more, maybe... Love him? He want me to fall for him and it's like a battle for me. I won't lose, means that I won't fall for him.

The next day, at school. I just arrive and make my way to the locker and unfortunately I see Dani and Jin with their arms locked to each other. I rolled my eyes even though it's hurt my feeling. No one can do that to him because I also never do that to him. I should be the one who do that to my Jin. Wait, what am I talking about? What ever, then I heard Dani said, "it's a good thing that you has broke with that crazy senior. She doesn't love you and don't deserve you." I know who she means.

"You better watch out your mouth! It's only me who can call my sister crazy and, it's only me.... Who can... Who can..." What happen with me? "It's only me who can because I'm her sister." I continue and walk to my locker. I can feel my cheek burning and my heart beating crazily. My hands cold. I open my locker and found a paper folded neatly on it. I open it and read.

Hi, you have fun yesterday right? I hope we can go out more often. I'm sorry for breaking your locker. I just lucky to get your lock number correctly. Have a nice day.

-KSJ

Okay, who ever sent this, I know who is it. As I read the letter I don't realize that Jin already next to me. "Jin aa.. Why did you leave me?" Dani says running towards Jin. Then, she links their arms together. Jin push her harshly, okay I feel pity towards Dani. How can Jin do that to a girl! "Dani!! CAN YOU PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY HAND. ITS NOT YOURS.!!" It's not just Dani who shocked, me too. Who doesn't shocked when someone shouting like that to us. Plus, this is my first time seeing Jin that angry. Dani runs to the class. I look down at my locker. Do like I never see anything like that. "So, uhm...Mina. You have a secret admire now?" He sounds like teasing. I take the letter and put it on his hand. "I know it's you. Just take that back." I say. "O-okay..." He says and scratches the back of his neck. "Who else I'm with yesterday if not with you." I say and he be like 'ah~ that's my mistake' then, read the letter. He crumpled it and just standing there silently looking at me taking my things and tidy my locker.

"And, one thing... Jin, I heard from Taehyung you didn't take a good care of yourself. Please, take care of your health." I say. "Yeah, I.. I am. But, I just wondering if there's someone who volunteer to tale care of me?" He says. I shook my head. "No one will take care of ourselves if not ourselves." I say and pass by him to my class. He followed me. "Yay!! Jin is back!!" Taehyung shouts as we enter the class. I go to my seat. "What do you mean by I'm back!!" Jin says and pushes Taehyung. "This what I mean. My lovey dovey....". "Please shut up Taehyung!" Jin says and Taehyung immediately close his mouth.

A/N
I'm sorry for making you guys wait. Actually I forgot I have this book and updating my other books until I forgot this one. I'm sorry. Enjoy your reading and have a nice day.