03

After the morning alarm and morning call from my friend Dahyun, finally I wake up and go to prepare myself before going to school. I think my leg is okay now, I can walk better than yesterday. As I going down the stairs, Dahyun and Tzuyu are there waiting for me at the living room. I grin at them and get their eyes rolled as reply. Then, we leave for school.

We enter the school and I almost bump to someone that I so acknowledge. Choi Dani (this person didn't exist). My enemy too. Actually, she is the one who starts first. Saying I'm not talented person. She said even though I worked hard, I can't make it because I'm not talented in ballet. But, I'm not going to give up. Dahyun said, she is jealous, that's why she said like that. She gives me a glare and I just ignore her.

We walk to the classroom and we go to our own locker that was placed far from each other. So sad isn't? I go to my locker and open it. But, suddenly a hand slams my locker door making it to close again. I look at the owner of the hand and find out that it was my senior a.k.a my sister's boyfriend. Oops! Ex-boyfriend.

I raise my eyebrows as a question why to his action. "Where's your sister?". He asks. "Why do you care?" I ask back. He sighs heavily. "Is that boy still coming to your house?" He asks again. I shrug and move his hand to open my locker door. He blocks it again. "Okay! Mina yaa... help me!" He says. "Again? My sister said she don't like you anymore! Please move on. I'm not going to help you anymore!" I reply. "Please, since when did you helping your sister? I thought you are enemy forever!" He says. I look at him. His puppy eyes didn't get me. I won't fall for it.

I look at his back and make a surprise looks. "Yes teacher I'm coming!" I shout as the teacher is already enters the class. He sighs and leave me in front of my locker. "He deceived." I say and smirk. I get my things and rush to the class. Dahyun and Tzuyu are waiting for me in front the class door. When I enter the class someone hits me. Now what!!?? Why are they disturbing me today? "Yaa!!!" I shout to that someone. "Mi-mianhae!" He says. I roll my eyes when I know that he is Jin. I go straight to my seat place or I'm going to have a really bad mood today.

"Uhm..Mina yaa ~" he calls me. I look up at him. "Uhm...no-nothing!" He says. Okay, that's weird. This is his first time to act like this. I then look away, because he looks so cute like that. "Yaa, Jin aa..." his friend Taehyung comes to his place. "What?" He asks. That cold voice that I hate to hear. "I don't think Jungkook will come today." Taehyung says. Jin stay silent. "We need to find someone to take his position." Taehyung says. "Just take a rest today." Jin says. "What? Rest? But, you said you aren't happy and full if you haven't bullied anyone in a day." Taehyung says. "Can you just shut up and go?" Jin's voice raises. "O-okay!" Taehyung says and leave.

Okay, this is more weird. He didn't want to bully anyone. For today. What happen? Maybe because he really is falling for my sister, so he decide to change? Maybe.

A/N
Okay, after 1234567890 years, finally I come back with an uninterested story. Is it boring? I'm sorry okay. Also, TWICE and BTS both won an awards at the MAMA, congratulations to you guys. Hope you have a nice day. :)