05

It's recess but I'm going straight to the infirmary instead of going to the canteen. Jin is there because of the beating from that senior. My sister also rushing to the infirmary. When she arrives, I block her. She looks at me. "You aren't allowed. Because of you, he be like this. If you stop meeting him, he will not suffering like now." I say. She looks at me. She lost her word and then she gives Jin a last glance before walking away.

"Jin aa, are you okay? I'm so sorry." I say. He nods and smiles. "Are you..
Worried about me?" His sudden question. I keep silent. Don't know what should I reply. He chuckles. I look at him and still he didn't stop. Suddenly, his other friends came in.  "Yaa, Kim Seok Jin! We're in a big problem!!" He says, Taehyung. Jin looks up at him. He looks like he didn't care. What happen to him?

"Yaa!! Are you listening to me? We're in big problem!!" He says again. "What problem?" Jin asks with no intention. "The seniors will find us...no I mean, you." He says. Jin sighs. "Just let them be." Jin says and lays back on the bed comfortably. He motion his hand for Taehyung to leave. "Is that you think? Then o-okay.. I'll be leaving." He says and leaves.

"Uhm...Jin, you have a good rest...I'm going to my ballet class." I say and leave him with his eyes close on the bed. When I'm out of the infirmary, I make my way to the upstairs where the ballet class is located. But, as I step on the stairs, I heard a voice of two boys talking.

"Yaa... I'm not going to bully you. I just need to tell you something. I can't hold it alone. You need to listen to me.". That's like Taehyung's voice. "I feel weird towards Jin, but not actually... he usually like to ignore many things just like now but, what weird with him is...he ignores everything almost everything!!! Even his lunch, dinner or breakfast...then, his homework, and you...he ignores you. He is lost. I know he just heart broken but...he shouldn't ignores everything... I'm worried!" He says. "Then?" Someone replies and I'm sure that's Jungkook's voice.

"What do you mean by then? I don't know what to do! He always stay at the cyber cafe when he is free. I'm afraid he will hurt himself or what...I just worried..I love him.....of course as a friend!" He says and a sound of hitting could be heard. "I have nothing in my mind to help you." Jungkook says. "It's fine, go to your class... I know you are late! Go, don't say I make you late." Taehyung says. "You?" Jungkook asks. "I'm going to....my wonderland~~ bye!!" He says and I heard a running steps and a slow walk steps.

Then, I rush to my class. I'm late already. I enter the class and they're in the middle of dance. The teacher looks at me and I know she is angry. "Just where are you from?" She asks. "Infirmary." I reply and look down at the floor. "Why? Are you sick?" She asks again. "Uhm, a little dizzy." I say and I see Dani is mocking me. I know she is happy if I get scolded by teacher. Pfft! Whatever. The teacher apologize me and she teaches me step by step slowly so I can catch it. I'm thinking of staying after class to practice because it's a new step that I never tried before, since ballet class is the last period for today, I'm going to stay.

Then, after a few minutes past, the bell rings and everyone are going out from the class. I'm staying there. I saw Dani waving at me happily but, seems like a bitch on my eyes, opps! Sorry for my bad language. Huh! I just..I hate her.

I ignore her and continue to dance. The songs is just so lucky that I have it in my phone. So, I can dance with the melody. I dance and dance and dance, suddenly, Dani comes in. Why should she be here? Then, again I dance ignoring her. She dance beside me. What the--- what is she wants? Just leave me alone. As we danced I were that she is trying to make me fall, but I get to avoid it for the third times until the fourth times, she gets me. I'm about to fall but I feel someone catching me. Why should she males me fall and then catch me. I look up and see Jin. He wrapped his arms around me and help me up.

"J-Jin?" I say. "Uh..hi?" He says but sounds like a question. I heard someone stomped her feet and walled out. I just laughing looking at her. "Why would she did that?" Jin asks. "Right? I don't know." I say and continue to dance but Jin grabbed my hand making us to fall on top each other. He looks at me. "Yaa!!" I shout and weakly hit his shoulder. "I didn't mean to make you fall, but being in this position is good too." He says. I slap him softly and get up.

"What are you thinking about? If you didn't mean to make me fall then what?" I ask. He chuckle and sit up. "I want to stop you from dancing and bring you home, but we end up fall on top each other and I wish we can stay longer." He explains. I shook my head, I can't believe this kid! "Hey, I...I just want to ask you..maybe you may angry to me but, I just want to know because I'm curious." He says.

"What?" I'm curious too. "About your sister...is - she - a - flirt?" He asks slowly. I'm about to chuckle towards his action. "You can say that she is playgirl." I say and chuckle. He nods. "Do you want to know, that day..she almost kiss me." He suddenly says make me want to choked in the air. "When?" I ask. "The last day, I went to your house." He says. "Ahh~ because of the movie?" I ask. He shrugs. "That night, after you went to your room, the movie keep on having that erotic scenes and we felt really awkward. But she sent a glare on me and male me shiver. As we looked at each other, she came closer to me."

He says and I just listen to him. "Then, her face getting closer to me and I leaning back to the sofa, I want to run from her. Then I said, 'noona, I'm just 17, I'm underage...' but she won't listen as we getting closer I push her slowly and get to escape from her, then I left her alone. I can't understand her. I'm afraid. I'm thinking about not coming to your house anymore because I know how awkward it will be. Then, the seniors asked me to meet him and I get punched." He says. My jaw is open because I can't believe. "That crazy girl?" I want to be angry but it comes out as a question.

"I hope it won't effect our relationship." He says. I furrowed my eye brows. "What relationship? Hey, aren't we so close right now? We also underage." I say when I realize our face also to close with each other. We move getting far and far from each other face. His face is red. I chuckle.

A/N
It took me a really long time just to write this. Hope you'll like it. And, Jin birthday has passed already so happy belated birthday Jin. I think I'm so busy because of GOT7 in Malaysia that day, so I can't focused on my writing..lol...have a nice day everyone.
Vote. Comment. Love