09

Knock knock.

"Ne~ I get the door." A voice says from behind the door. Jin curves a smile on his lips. But, his smile disappear as the door is open. "Eo ~ Jin aa.." Mina's sister says. "Ne.. Noona." Jin replies. It's awkward air between them. Jin gulps and take deep breath. "Noona... My mom said..." Jin was cut by Mina's sister. "I know. Your mom has told me. Come in." She says giving a way for Jin to come in. Jin nods. As he entered the house, he heard Mina voice shouting to her sister.

"Unnie!!! Where did you put my pink handkerchief? I told you to not put my things in my wardrobe! Just let me arrange it!" Mina says. But she immediately silent when she saw Jin. Jin smiles at her. She rolls her eyes at Jin and going up to her room back. Jin follows her until her room. "Why are you following me?" Mina asks. "Why? From what I know, this house only have two rooms. Since I can't use your sister room, I'll be sharing the room with you." Jin says. Mina sighs.

"I can't believe this. Why don't you just sleep at the living room?" Mina asks. "Hmp... Okay but, I just borrow your room to put my things." Jin says. "That's fine." Mina says and sit on her bed. Jin put down his back on the floor. Then, he sit on the floor, on the fur rug. Mina looks at him. "What did you do at this time?" Jin asks. "Hmp.. Watching drama, or reading a book." Mina replies. Jin nods. "You still didn't change." Jin says. "Of course, the one who is changing is you." Mina says. Jin rolls his eyes. "I change for you." He replies and Mina just ignores him. She grabs a book beside the table lamp next to her bed.

"Have you ever thinks about me? When you do anything, did you think about me?" Jin asks. Mina shook her head. "Even once?" Jin asks again. Mina nods. "Please Mina don't be like this. If you aren't say no. Don't just shook your head or nod your head." Jin says. "No! Never!  I have no time to think of you." Mina replies. He sighs. "You are lying right?" He says. "I'm not." Mina says. "If not, you're not going to reply my message. You're not going to do what I ask you to do." Jin says. "Pfft! How can that be a reason." Mina says. "Mina tell me. You really don't have any feelings towards me?" Jin asks. He somehow feels hurt.

"No." Mina replies coldly. Jin nods. "I guess I'm too bad towards you. I'm treating you so bad. You must be hating me." He says. He stands up and reach for the door knob. Before he got to twist it, Mina calls him. "J-Jin aa... Truthfully, I do think of you. Every time I read a romance novel, I always think that the boy main role is you and the girl is me. When I watched the drama, I wish that our love story could be that sweet, that romantic. I always think of you. Did you already sleep? Have you eaten? Are you tired? Do you really.... Love me? Or did you still love my sister?" Mina bursts all the feeling that she has been holding all these time.

Jin turns to look at Mina and run towards her. He sit in front of her, holding her hands. Clasped their hands together tightly. Mina looks at him. "Mina, the past is in the past. Let it past. This is a story about us. Don't add other people in it. I only love you and the only you. Thank you... Thank you for thinking about me. I'm sure that our story is the most romantic an sweet than the drama you watch." Jin says. "Jin...." Mina says. "Ne?" Jin asks her. "Should I cry? Or should I smile?" The questions that has been playing in her mind all these time was answered by Jin. "Do whatever you want. As long as that makes you happy, I'm happy too." Jin says. A tears rolling down Mina's cheeks.

Jin smiles, "I want to cry with you but I can't. I only got to smile." Jin says. "Do whatever you want. As long as that makes you happy, I'm happy." Mina says. "You copying me!" Jin says. "You always do that to me too." Mina says and they chuckles. But the tears still won't stop. "I suddenly feel pity for unnie. She still likes you I think." Mina says. "Ignited her. She can't do anything because we love each other." Jin says. "Really?" Mina says and her already stop crying but still sobbing. Jin brushes the hair that covering Mina's face. "So, I can sleep here tonight?" Jin says. Mina shook her head. "No! You still have to sleep outside." Mina says. Jin pouts. "Jin, you said you will do anything for me. Please keep your promise." Mina says. "Okay, okay." Jin says.

"But don't worry. I'll be with you." Mina says. Jin looks at Mina deeply in her eyes. He smiles. "I'll be sleeping on the floor." Jin says. "There's two long sofa. No worries." Mina says. They chuckles. They bring the pillow to outside but, they heard a voice laughing from downstairs. They peek from the stairs to see who is it. Then, they see Mina's sister and the senior or her ex boyfriend are watching movies together. Funny romance movie. They look at each other.

"No choice, we have to sleep in the room." Jin says. Mina shrugged. "How about you and Taehyung?" Mina asks Jin with Jin lying on the fur rug and Mina on the bed. "Hmp... We're just fine but, he became more closer with Jungkook instead of me. They always hang out together. Jin replies. "How about us, pairing Jungkook with Dahyun?" Mina asks. "Why should we bother about them? Just think about us. Let them find their own love." Jin says. "You're so bad." Mina says. "But not with you." Jin says. Mina rolls her eyes. She turns her body to face Jin who is looking at her from the floor. They smile to each other.

A/N
Hey.. Everyone.. It's the last part. :'(
I hope I didn't disappointed you all. I'm so sorry, even myself feel unsatisfied with the ending. If you feel aren't satisfied do tell me honestly. Tell me if there is a lack. Thanks for reading.

Myoui Mina (Cry Or Smile)  officially ended.

-- The End --