Prologue: Reunion

-First person view-

I looked around the art gallery and finally I found him. There he stood. With his shades and blue hair... the same sad expression hung over his face. Who was he? My  friend... Jumin's childhood friend as well and also my first love.

"V, it's been a while...!" I smiled. V turned his head towards the direction he heard me. He smiled a bit. "Is that you, (Y/N)?"

"Yes it is! I haven't seen you in months. It's almost like you left, but how are things holding up?"

"It's been alright... Are you still writing articles for what's that magazine called." V pondered. "Oh isn't called Dear Love? That's aimed towards younger adults?" V asked.

"Yes, well I came here to pay you a visit and Jumin told me you would be here so-" Before I can even finish my sentence his phone rang. V grabbed his phone and answered it.

"Please excuse me." I looked down at my boots. I just wanted to spend some time with him and he's already getting a phone call when I meet him? V sure is a busy person. Yet... I couldn't help, but feel like he's grown distant from me.

Also with everyone else including Jumin. With what happened to Rika and it seemed like his mindset just changed, he became a totally different person. I'll be honest. I was jealous of Rika at first, since she just won V's heart over in a heart beat. Me? I spent most of my years trying to let my feelings reach him, but it never did.

He's still recovering. I can't just try to win him over. Rika meant so much to him. She was a pretty impressive woman and I wish I got to know her more better.

"Oh you actually came?" Asked a familiar voice. I turned my heel around and there stood Jumin. He had the same plain expression on his face, as his arms crossed. I smiled at him.

"It's strange seeing you at an art gallery, Jumin."

"Well I just wanted to see you and V on my day off. Is there anything wrong with that?" Jumin asked. I shook my head and grinned.

"Would you mind if I interviewed you for my magazine? Plenty of girls would date someone like you! Pretty face, money and the whole aura of stereotypical mean Korean heir."

"Excuse me? Are you comparing me drama heirs now? Don't tell me you're still in that phase..." He sighed deeply.

"You're still in the phase of being forever alone I see." I laughed a bit. "Don't frown like that! Hey you're making me feel bad."

"It seems like V is going to stay like this for a while." Jumin sighed. Stay like this for a while? I can't just stand here and just watch V suffer.

"Sorry, I took so long." V walked back over to us.

"V..." I smiled up at him. "Can you... make me a promise for today?"