Chapter Two: Never ending Affairs

This was back when Jumin and V were still tight good friends.

I've seen a beautiful young lady around my age cling to her lover. Blonde wavy hair, green emerald eyes and a perfect smile. A young man with eyes blue, as clear sky that had pretty good sight. Another young man all alone.

When I was an troubled child, I clung to this blue eyed man. Three years older than me, I knew he was never mine. In those old days, I rotated around Jihyun. Everything was him. I followed him around, holding his hand and he helped me with homework. Yet... one day it just stopped.

This is somethings I remember.

Jumin seemed a little distant, but caring. He played a large role in my life, as well. Who knew he would be my first kiss?

I slowly opened my eyes, why am I thinking about this now? Jumin was straddling me, his knees pinning me down. He kissed me again, like how he did at the restaurant.

"Are you fine with this, (Y/N)?" Jumin asked. The person that came in mind was Jihyun. Would he had stopped this nonsense? Would he even care? I nodded my head.

"I'm fine, Jumin you were always th the for me and I hope we can get closer together." Jumin kissed me roughly. It held all the love, hate and passion he's been holding. His mouth tasted of red wine. He wasn't drunk, but it was a relief. His hands pulled away and one slid down under my blouse. I capitulated, I couldn't push him away and I have in.

I still loved him for all the things he did for me. He softly groped my right breast, while I was playing with his hair. Kissing him gently on the lips and it felt amazing. Jumin placed his hand down on my lower body.

"Are you sure I can touch you?"

"Do as you please."

"Alright," he whispered in my ear.

Why do I keep thinking about that night? Why? Why? In the morning, Jumin didn't let me get out of bed.

"Leaving me already? Why don't you spend the day with me? We can do what couples do in the soap operas. Go on a nice day to the park and try new things together. Doesn't that sound amazing? I would love to go on dates with you, (Y/N)." Jumin smiled. I'm not sure who I love! Jumin or Jihyun? My thoughts were interrupted when Jumin got a call.

"Mr Han, you have an important vistor."

"Don't let anyone in." Jumin got up and dressed, before he left the room. I sat there looking up at the ceiling. I kind of like being alone. I would imagine the days to come, such as meeting my soul mate, getting married and having a family. Sometimes it would be Jumin getting married with me. Yet most of the time the image was Jihyun starting a family with me, strange.