Chapter Four: A Breakfast to remember

Breakfast was silent as ever. Jumin was busy eating his eggs, while on the other hand Jihyun seemed to be deep in thought. We were all childhood friends, so he must feel like the awkward third wheel... right?

"How long have you two been together?" Jihyun asked softly. I nearly choked on my waffles when he asked that question. I couldn't tell him... I wanted to shout how I wanted to be with him! Jumin and I weren't officially together, it was more of an accident. Friends with benefits? I'm a terrible person.

"It hasn't been that long, we've just gotten together. I've never found myself to be in this kind of state." Jumin sighed. Looking over at me with a soft smile on his face.

"It's good you finally settled down, it's always good to have someone dear to your heart.." He mumbled under his breath. He looked away, despite being so close to us I always felt he was a great distance away.

"Shouldn't you do the same too?" I asked without a thought. I shouldn't ask him that, he already had her. I shouldn't force him to do such a thing. I'm so sorry, I want to apologize but I can never find myself to. I'm a coward.

"My love, shouldn't you start getting ready for the day?" Jumin asked softly. Leaning over and stroking the side of my cheek. I softened at his touch and smiled back at him.

"Yes, I still have some errands to run." I laughed a bit. Jihyun took a bite of his egg sandwich, before he placed the sandwich back down.

"(Y/N), I'm fine. I already had someone I loved already, but I don't think I could rush into another relationship. It's not that easy."

"I just... Jumin and I are worried about you. Everyone is in RFA, please get well soon. It's been months now anyone hardly hears from you. We're your best friends, just talk to us."

"I agree, we've been friends for years. You should get in contact with us more, we miss you." Jumin stated.

He took another bite of his egg sandwich, he stayed quiet for a few moments. It seemed like he was lost for a moment, before he laughed a bit.

"This is the first time I've heard Jumin, saying he missed me." He cover his mouth with his hand. I couldn't help, but laugh as well. Jumin was always a man who mostly kept his thoughts to himself and never showed much affection.

"How absurd, everyone expressions themselves... what is so wrong with me doing it?" He raised an eyebrow. I leaned over and patted his back.

"It's cute, you miss your best friend. Do you guys remember when we used to have breakfast with each other every Sunday? It was always so nice, why don't we do that again?" I insisted.

"Sunday breakfast, I'm not sure I can make it. But I'll try." Jihyun sighed.

"I always have breakfast by myself nowadays, I'm sure I could fit it into my schedule."

"It's a deal! Every Sunday breakfast we all get together." I smiled happily. I wanted us to connect all once more. I missed the both of them. Time and work separated us. We all took different paths, but in the end... we will be together once again. Like every Sunday for breakfast.