Chapter One: Glass Of Too Many

Couple of days before, Jumin had called me out of nowhere.

"Good evening, (Y/N) isn't the sky nice tonight?"

"Yes it is, but on the countryside you get a better view of the starry sky. How's Elizabeth doing?" I asked. I was on a train coming home from work and it was odd for Jumin to call me.

"She's doing well as ever. I just wanted to hear your voice again... it's been a while." Jumin sighed. From the tone of his voice, he sounded pretty tired.

"I know. I've missed you too, Jumin. How's you and your father getting along?"

"Good, but I really want to see you. I just need someone to talk to. Are you free?"

"What? Oh why yes I am! Where do you want to meet up?"

"I'll pick you up. Where are you at?"

"Well... I'm on the train ride home."

"I'll pick you up at your place. See you until then."

-Time skip-

Jumin sat across from me, as he held his glass of red wine in his hand. "Sorry I called you out of nowhere. Am I being a burden to you, (Y/N)?" Jumin asked. I shook my head at him.

"Not at all. So how's you and Jaehee? I also heard about that engagement with that girl. It seems like you're not really fond of her." I laughed a bit. Staring down at my lap. I felt so out of place. Salient, how did I end up being friends with a guy like Jumin?

"She's doing well, but Sarah is pressuring as ever." Jumin sighed. He put his hand through his hair and sets his glass down. "That woman has been putting me through, so much duress this week. She entered my penthouse without my permission. I can't even possibility think about what she is going to do next."

I looked up at him and laughed a bit. "Maybe you can tell her you're dating me?" I joked. Clearly from Jumin's expression, he took it in consideration.

"If you're serious, I wouldn't mind taking that offer." Jumin pointed out. I felt my face getting heated up, yet I couldn't turn away.

"But (Y/N), have you noticed something?" Jumin asked. I gave him a confused expression and I shook my head.

"The waltz that's playing, it's from that favorite soap opera of yours... what was it." Jumin pondered. I smiled and clapped my hands.

"It's from Boys over flowers! Isn't it?"

"Correct. You still haven't had a sip of your wine, do you prefer white wine? As I can recall, last time we met you were drinking white wine over red wine."

"Not at all." I finally took a sip of my wine. It was bitter and I thought it was enough for the night. Maybe it was because of work? Maybe since there was so many things on my mind? I just need a break.

-While later-

Jumin's face was a little red, as he laughed a bit. "Honestly, Zen's been really on my nerves for the past few days. We keep getting into arguments, but in the end they always result in nothing."

"Both of you sound like an old married couple fighting. It's kind of cute." I laughed a bit. Wiping my mouth with my napkin. Jumin's lips curved into a soft smile.

"You're cute as well, (Y/N). The way you laugh, the way you smile, and the way you moved my heart. Sometimes I wish you can stay with me, god it's unfair."

"I think you had a glass of too many, Jumin."

"I just want you."

"What...?" I tilted my head. Jumin wants me? Is he really this drunk and illusional? I can't do anything to him when he's drunk, no... no... have consent. Have consent. I shook my head.

"Thank you for the meal, but I really need to go home. Goodbye, Jumin. Please tell V to call me sometime." I got up and made my way to the exit.

"No you can't." Jumin got up following after me. "Don't leave her like she did, please...!" Jumin came in close. "You can't. Don't. I demand you stay here with me." Jumin squeezed me.