Master and Slave

PENTHOUSE
By Black Coffee

Summary: It's Justin Timberlake's 33rd birthday and he's going to spend it alone. Well not quite alone. He plans to spend his night with a high priced escort named Rose which happens to be her alias. After an amazing night with her, he finds himself wanting more. So he plans more one night stands with this escort which ends up turning into something more. Something dangerous.

Chapter one: Master and Slave

January 31, 2014 - New York City, NY

Justin Timberlake stood in front of his huge bedroom window watching the rain pour down the streets of NYC. Today he turned 33 and he was spending his birthday alone. Well not quite alone. He was expecting company.

He took a sip of his red wine as he observed the rain drops trickling down his window. The perfect night to just relax. Maybe watch the flames in the fire place until he fell asleep.

The sound of a buzz alerted him that someone was at his door. He lived all the way up on the twentieth floor. The penthouse.

There were six bedrooms on the floor. One huge kitchen with two of everything. Two stoves. Two ovens. Two refrigerators etc. Out on his patio was a pool, Jacuzzi and a beautiful view of the city.

He sat his glass of wine down on the table on his way to the front door.

When he made it to the door, he didn't bother peering out of the peep hole because he already knew who it was. So he unlocked the door and pulled it open. His eyes automatically locked eyes with an attractive woman wearing a black trench coat and heels. "Good evening." She greeted.

"Good evening." He stepped aside, watching her enter the apartment. His nose instantly picked up a sweet scent the second she walked by. Her hands were hidden in her coat pockets as she looked around, checking out the place.

"You have a very nice place."

"Thank you." He shut the door. She stood by the kitchen area observing her surroundings. "So uhhh can I get this?" He referred to her coat.

"Yes. Thank you." He watched her untie it, removing it from her body. This chill shot up his spine immediately. The outfit she had on was very revealing. It was a lingerie panties and top with the hang nails connected to a pair of stocking hose. But what was he expecting from an escort? A very expensive one. This woman was costing him five grand. Five grand for two hours. Supposedly, she was very experienced and very popular.

"Can I get you a glass of wine?" He hung her coat on the rack.

"Sure. Thanks." He walked pass her and towards the wet bar near the living room. "So what do you do?"

"Well I'm a...marketing director. It's a very stressful job but it pays well." He finished pouring her a glass, approaching her with it. "So what do I call you?" She took the glass from him while meeting his gaze. Her real name was Beyoncé Knowles but she went by the name---