Reality

PENTHOUSE
By Black Coffee

Summary: It's Justin Timberlake's 33rd birthday and he's going to spend it alone. Well not quite alone. He plans to spend his night with a high priced escort named Rose which happens to be her alias. After an amazing night with her, he finds himself wanting more. So he plans more one night stands with this escort which ends up turning into something more. Something dangerous.

Chapter seven: Reality

The following morning - March 10, 2014 (7:33am)

Justin groaned, slowly fluttering his eyes open. He looked around the room, his vision a blur. His eyes were dry and scratchy. His head was pounding. It felt like a big weight was on him. "Fuck." He placed the palm of his hand over his forehead. A mad hangover. He hadn't experienced one in years. He completely forgot how it felt. It hurt to even open his eyes.

"Hey." A voice spoke in his ear. He slowly looked to his right to see a woman laying in bed with him. It was Rose. He didn't remember seeing her last night. He didn't even remember inviting her over.

"Rose?" A smile formed upon her lips.

"Call me Beyoncé." He rubbed his tired eyes, opening them to see her clearer.

"What?"

"My name. It's Beyoncé." She leaned in to kiss him. "I made you some coffee. And I got you some excedrin. It should help with the headache." He forcefully sat up, resting his back against the headboard.

"I feel like shit."

"You had a lot to drink last night." That was when it hit him. The club. He remembered seeing her sister. "You know something else? I'm not sure if you remember or if you meant it. But you said that you love me." So that would explain why she seemed so cheery. "I don't even know why I'm mentioning it to you. You were drunk. Passed out. You probably didn't know what you were..."

"I do." She froze, meeting his gaze. "I mean...I know it's probably too soon. We barely know each other. But I...I like you a lot."

"I like you too. A lot." She climbed in his lap. "I thought about it. I'm gonna quit prostituting." He laughed faintly. The way she said it was hilarious. "But only if you promise to take me to Paris. Not tomorrow. Not the day after tomorrow. But today." He flashed her a surprised look.

"What? You want me to take you to Paris? Today?" She nodded yes.

"I know you run a very important department at work so I don't expect for you to quit. I just wanna go visit the place I've always dreamt of seeing. You know, get a taste of what's to come." He shut his eyes, sighing in relief.

"Oh. Okay." He chuckled softly. "I can do that." She leaned in, kissing his softly.

"Thank you." He wrapped his arms around her, carefully reversing positions.