Easy Peasy

PENTHOUSE
By Black Coffee

Summary: It's Justin Timberlake's 33rd birthday and he's going to spend it alone. Well not quite alone. He plans to spend his night with a high priced escort named Rose which happens to be her alias. After an amazing night with her, he finds himself wanting more. So he plans more one night stands with this escort which ends up turning into something more. Something dangerous.

Chapter three: Easy Peasy

A week later days later - February 14, 2014

It was Valentine's day and Justin Timberlake decided to spend that morning working out at the local gym. His plans were to take his mother out to dinner that evening. There was a gym at the apartment complex where he lived but he liked coming to this gym. World Fitness. But only for one reason alone. He got to watch the pretty in shape women work out and he met new people.

There was one woman he couldn't stop staring at. She was an African American. About 5'8" and athletic. She ran on the treadmill with a pair of earphones on listening to music. At the time, he was running on the bike listening to music as well as he watched her.

She finally stepped off the treadmill, grabbing her towel and bottle of water and headed pass him. That was when she looked over in his direction, flashing him a smile.

What a sexy piece of ass, he thought.

About an hour later, he gathered up his belongings and left the gym. On his way to his jaguar in the parking lot, he noticed the same woman getting in a Prius. A cutesie car for a cutesie woman. AND they happened to have parked right next to one another.

He halted at the trunk of his car, popping it open with the keyless remote. She happened to look over at him while she was in the process of loading her things in the trunk which consisted of a yoga mat and duffle bag. She watched him finish loading his belongings in the trunk. He finally shut the trunk door, looking to his right to meet her gaze. She immediately flashed him a smile. "Hi." She spoke the first word.

He never had problems picking up women. When they saw his car, they automatically assumed he had money which was the case. And it didn't help that he was also attractive and in shape. "Hi." He replied, taking a moment to size her up before walking over to the driver's side door. She noticed his actions and took this as a sign that he was interested.

"You're in really good shape." He looked up from the car to stare at her. "I saw you lifting those weights earlier. Didn't even break a sweat." He chuckled softly.

"Practice." She bit the bottom of her lip teasingly. "Uhhh any way, I should be going." He always acted as if he wasn't interested. This only made them more desperate.

"What's your name?" She asked, stopping him in his tracks. He was just about to sit in his car.

"Well..." He hesitated. "Justin." He answered, watching her walk over to where he was standing.