Back At Cha

PENTHOUSE
By Black Coffee

Summary: It's Justin Timberlake's 33rd birthday and he's going to spend it alone. Well not quite alone. He plans to spend his night with a high priced escort named Rose which happens to be her alias. After an amazing night with her, he finds himself wanting more. So he plans more one night stands with this escort which ends up turning into something more. Something dangerous.

Chapter five: Back At Cha

Later that evening - February 23, 2014 (8:22pm)

After work, Justin stopped by the barber to get his hair trimmed. Then he took a visit to the cleaners to pick up a couple tuxedos. Once he got ready, he took a cab to Sargento's, an Italian restaurant about ten miles from his penthouse. That was where he met up with Solange who agreed to have dinner with him. "Evening." He greeted, leaning over the table to kiss her on the cheek. "You look..." A smile formed upon his lips. 'Fuckable' was the word he was looking for but he knew better than to say that. "...amazing."

"Thank you." She smiled, watching him take a seat. "You don't look bad yourself."

"Thanks. Did you order?"

"Not yet. I was waiting for you." He kept her gaze, the smirk on his face never fading. This woman reminded him of someone. He just couldn't figure out who that was.

"You sure we haven't met before? It feels like it." She shook her head no.

"Except for running into you on the street and making you spill your coffee." She replied, taking a sip of her water. "So, how was your day?" Frustrating. He desperately needed some release.

"Okay. It could've been better."

"What do you do again?"

"Marketing director at Icorp." She nodded in response. "What about you?" He asked, taking a sip of his water.

"Well, I teach part-time at Hunter College Elementary school and then I dance at Steps on Broadway twice a week."

"Oh really? So, not only are you smart. You got moves, too." She chuckled softly. "Maybe you could show me a little of 'em someday." He hinted, taking another sip of his water. "Maybe tonight?" She held her head down, blushing slightly.

"Ahem, well sure. I have nothing better to do." The look he gave her made her tingly all over. She couldn't wait until that evening.

Twenty minutes passed and the two finally received their meals. "So, that's where I ended up. Running Icorporation. Well helping. It pays well. I can't complain."

"How much are we talking?" She asked, chewing on a piece of her garlic roll.

"An estimation...uhhh roughly seven figures a year." Her eyes lit up instantly. She nearly choked off the bread going down her throat.