Fate or Coincidence?

PENTHOUSE
By Black Coffee

Summary: It's Justin Timberlake's 33rd birthday and he's going to spend it alone. Well not quite alone. He plans to spend his night with a high priced escort named Rose which happens to be her alias. After an amazing night with her, he finds himself wanting more. So he plans more one night stands with this escort which ends up turning into something more. Something dangerous.

Chapter four: Fate or Coincidence?

Later that evening - February 17, 2014

It was a little after seven and Justin lost track of time. He was busy talking with a friend and co-worker in his living room that he forgot he was expecting company. "Ha-ha. So yeah." He sat up, taking a sip of his bottle of beer with his eyes on the flat screen. "I wanna check it out one day when I have the free time. I've been so busy lately. It's like I have no time for myself." When he did have time, he made sure to spend it with an escort who went by the name of Rose. "So Anthony, how's married life?"

"It has it's ups and downs. The good thing, my wife doesn't nag like a lot of women. And she never says no." He laughed faintly.

"She better not. You gave up all the women to settle down with her. If I married someone and the second they felt the need to say no to me, that's it. Divorce time. Either that or I'll be cheating like crazy. I can't be with one woman and she holds out on me. No fucking way." He took another sip of his beer, hearing his elevator buzz. "Excuse me." He stood up, making his way towards the elevator. He could see a woman from the monitor standing in the elevator. That was when he remembered who was supposed to show up. "Dude, you're gonna have to..." He gestured him to leave. "I got company."

"Who?" He unlocked the elevator, allowing the doors to slide open. Angela flashed him a smile instantly.

"Hey." She greeted, stepping inside the penthouse.

"Angie..." She immediately got acquainted with him, embracing him in a hug. "How are ya'?"

"Better now." She looked pass his shoulder to see a man sitting on the sofa in the living room. "Umm, I'm sorry." She pulled away from him. "I didn't realize you had company. Is this a bad time?"

"No." He answered quickly. "Anthony was just leaving."

"Right." He approached the two. "Uhhh well I'll see you tomorrow. Nice meeting you."

"Likewise." He stepped on the elevator, reaching out to press the lobby button.

"Night." He spoke right before the doors shut.

"Hmm." She looked back to meet his gaze. "He was kinda cute."

"Wow. How dare you check another man out in my presence." He teased. "Now that calls for a good ass whipping."