Party Problems~ Josh Dun

A/n: like I said before, this has to do with sexual harassment/assault! If you're not comfortable with that, DO NOT READ THIS! There's not tons of detail on that part, but it's still there.

Y/n's pov

    You lean against the wall of some stranger's house, waiting for Josh to come back with some water. Your boyfriend, Josh Dun, dragged you to this party in the middle of nowhere for some guy's birthday; you hate parties! You hate the drunk people, the smell of sweat and alcohol, and the couples having sex in front of everyone else. Sure, in high school you may have done a shot or made out with a hot guy, but you were way past that stage of your life.

    "Hey Y/n! I didn't expect to see you here, I haven't seen you at a party since senior year." Your old boyfriend, Michael, says. You give him a smile and shrug.

    "My boyfriend forced me to come." You reply. Michael's smile falters, and you can't help but feel a little bad. It's been three years, Y/n, stop feeling guilty!

    "I'll see you later, Y/n." He says awkwardly, walking away and disappearing into the crowd. You let out a sigh and run your hand through your y/c/h hair.

    You pull out your phone and scroll through your social media, cracking a small smile at the memes related to Josh. You continue to scroll until you feel someone slip their arm around your waist. You know it's not Josh because the arm is thinner, unlike Josh's huge toned ones.

    "Hey baby, why are you all alone?" A deep voice purrs in your ear. You cringe and look up to see some guy who looks completely wasted.

    "Leave me alone." You say, shoving him away. His face goes from a sloppy grin to a look that sends a shiver of fear through your body.

    The man grabs your hips and picks you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You begin beating on his back with your fists and screaming, tears streaming down your face and ruining your makeup. The man brings you up to a bedroom and you grab onto the door, yelling for Josh.

    He rips your hands from the door and slams it shut, throwing you onto the bed. You land with a thud and he jumps onto you, beginning to rip your cherry red dress off of your body. "Get the hell off of me!" You shout, trying to push him off.

    The man slaps you across the face and works his pants off, the stinging pain mixing with your frightened tears. He forcefully grabs the waistband of your underwear, then the door swings open and Josh rushes over, pushing the disgusting guy off of you. You get off of the bed and quickly put your dress back on, running over to Josh.

    "Josh, that's enough." You say, tugging on his arm. Josh throws one last punch, then stands, grabbing you and rushing you out of the house and into his car.

    "Baby, I'm so fucking sorry that prick even laid eyes on you! Let's go home, cuddle, and watch High School Musical." Josh rants, pulling away from the house and driving back to your shared apartment.

    "I love you." You say quietly to him. The car stops and Josh looks at you, his eyes filled with a mix of shock and a little bit of anger from what had happened.

    "Y-you love me, Y/n?" Josh asks, holding your hands in his.

    You look down at his bruised, bloody knuckles and nod. You look into his eyes and plant a light kiss on the nose, and smile. "I do, I love you Josh." You kiss his hands and he lets out a breathy chuckle.

    "I love you too, Y/n. More than I can tell you; baby, you're my everything. I wake up for you, and when I saw that disgusting asshole on you... let's just say that's the first time I've ever hit another person with intent to cause pain." Josh says, causing you to smile.

    Josh pecks your lips and brings his hands back to the steering wheel, driving the two of you home.

A/n: I'M BACK YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT I MADE JISH SAY A POTTY WORD! Anywho, Josh probs sounds really hot swearing. Thanks for reading!!!!

Love you all, stay alive, and don't eat yellow snow~ Cam