Stupid Fights and Goodnights~ Josh Dun

*Requested imagine for @kaityyyyyy12234 *

Kaity's pov

    Josh glares at me and takes a deep breath, "Why the fuck do you have to be like this all the time?" He shouts.

    I look at him, scared and confused. "Josh, you're drunk. Go to sleep, okay?" This is the third time this week that he's come home drunk, and he yells at me every time.

    "Kaity, shut the hell up! You always want to tell me what to do and I'm fucking tired of it!" Josh yells, stepping forward and making me back up into the wall. He stumbles and steps on my foot, making me yelp out in pain.

    "Josh, please calm down. You're scaring me." I say quietly, tears filling my eyes as I press my back up against the wall.

    I feel the tightness in my throat, making me panic even more than I already am. My breathing quickens and Josh backs up a bit, sobering up a little. His eyes change from the dark anger, that started my panic attack, to a guilty brown.

    "Babe, I'm sorry."

Josh's pov

    Kaity's bright blue hair is in front of her face, hiding a terrified expression and making me feel about one hundred times worse than I already do.

    "Kaity... I'm so sorry." I say, raising my hand to brush the blue strands away from her eyes. She flinches and I see the tears in her gorgeous hazel eyes.

    "Please... Just back up." She tells me. So I do, and she limps upstairs. I hear the door close, then sobs. I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. The warmth inside of me from the liquor was gone, and all I feel now is guilt. I scared her so much in my drunken rage, and I hurt her. Not on purpose, but I still did it. I should've just went to bed like she told me to.

    "I'm the worst..." I mutter, tears spilling from my eyes.

    I lay on the couch and let the tears fall freely, even though I don't deserve to cry. I'm the one who hurt her, not the other way around. I've never hated myself more in my entire life. Her sobs quiet down after a while, and I drift off into a light sleep.

*Time skip*

    A wake up to Kaity laying a blanket over me, and I look up at her to see her eyes red and puffy.

    "Kaity, I'm am so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said. I love you so much, baby." I say, quickly sitting up and wrapping my arms around her.

    "It's okay Joshy, I love you too. I just wish you'd stop drinking so much." She says, getting under the blanket with me.

    "I will, I promise you. You mean everything to me Kaity, I hate myself for hurting you. You're my world." I ramble.

    Kaity presses her lips to mine, and I feel so much better. "Let's go to sleep, josh."

"Goodnight, Kaity." I say, pecking her lips once more.

"Goodnight, Josh."

A/N: HOWDY! Anyways, I hope that was enjoyable for you kaityyyyyy12234 :) Thank you all for 2.2k ily all a lot. THANK U FOR READING! I wanna try something new, so comment a music video that makes you sad/makes you cry. See you in the next chapter, bye!