Best Friend's Sister Pt. 2~ Josh Dun

Previously...

"I want us to be public. I want to hold your hand whenever I want, or to cuddle on the couch, or to go out without sneaking around Tyler."  She confesses, lightly biting her swollen lip with anticipation.

Y/n's pov

    Josh kisses you again, making you weak in the knees. You loved how he had that effect on you, it made you want to publicize the relationship even more. He grabs your waist, pulling you up against him and holding you there. Josh backs you up onto your bed, not breaking the kiss, and hovers over you. You giggle into the kiss and Josh pulls his lips from yours, peppering your face and neck with kisses. Then, the door opens.

    "Josh! What the hell?" You hear Tyler ask, confused and a hint of amusement in his voice.

    Josh's pov

    I pull my lips from her and stand up, my face beet red as Tyler smirks at us. Y/n quickly scrambles to her feet and looks to the ground.

    "Joshy has a crush on Y/n!" Tyler sings, skipping downstairs and laughing.

    "At least he's not mad..." I say, which cause Y/n to laugh. She nods and hugs me tightly, resting her head on my chest.

    I kiss her forehead before sighing. "I should go back to Tyler..."

    She nods and looks at me, "Yeah, I guess."

    We share a quick kiss and I go downstairs, preparing to see what he actually has to say about Y/n and I being together. I see Tyler sitting on the couch, strumming his ukulele and humming a random tune.

"Hey Ty..." I nervously say, my palms beginning sweat.

Tyler stands up, towering over me and making me ten times as nervous as before. "Josh, I trust you with her. But if you so much as look at her wrongly, I will hurt you. Do you understand?"

I nod and gulp, because I believe him. Tyler is big brother goals; he takes her everywhere, surprises her with gifts, and basically worships the ground she walks on. Tyler lets out a deep breath through his nose and sits back down. I sit next to him cautiously and lay my hands on my lap.

"I'm glad Y/n picked you." Tyler mumbles.

"Me too." I reply.                                       

A/N: OH MY LORDY LOO. Thank you guys for almost 2k reads!!!! ILY all sooooo much. Thanks for reading. Stay awesome, bye!