Early Christmas Present Pt. 2~ Tyler Joseph

Previously... "Tyler, I took a pregnancy test. It... We're going to be parents, Ty." You say quietly.

Y/n's pov

    You carefully watch Tyler's face for any sort of reaction. The first thing you notice is that his eyes fill with tears, then he smirks. The smirk quickly turns into a gigantic grin and he wraps his arms around you in a bear hug.

    "Y/n, we're going to be parents! I HAVE TO CALL JOSH!" He grabs his phone out of his pocket, tears of joy streaming carelessly down his stubbled cheeks. You chuckle and he pulls you onto his lap, going to Josh's contact, and putting him on speaker.

    "What's up Tyjo?" Josh asks, making you smile.

    "YOUNEEDTOCOMEOVERRIGHTNOWWEHAVEANANNOUNCMENT!" Tyler yells, hanging up the phone.

    "Tyler! Poor Josh is probably so confused!" You say between laughs.

    "He'll deal; I just wanted to spend time with my two babies before he comes over." He answers, putting a hand on your belly. You cuddle into his side for warmth and lay your head on his shoulder.

    About 10 minutes later, Josh barges through the door to see you and Tyler cuddling quietly.

    "TYLER WHAT'S THE ANNOUNCEMENT?" Josh shouts, making you cover your ears.

    You pat the spot next to you and Tyler, "You're going to want to sit for this." He raises an eyebrow at you, but sits.

    You hold Tyler's hand and he squeezes it supportively.

Tyler's pov

    "Josh," I say cautiously, "We... Um, Y/n is..."

    "What's going on?" He asks.

    "I'm pregnant." Y/n blurts, her face breaking into a grin. Josh looks at her, then me, then her again.

    Josh jumps up and down, freaking out. In a good way of course. "I'm going to be an uncle! Holy crap!" I look at  Y/n and see her smiling while tears of joy flow down her face.

    Josh pulls us into a hug and I hear Y/n sniffle, "We'll do great, Y/n. I promise."

    "Yeah," Josh chimes in, "And I'll help you guys all throughout everything."

A/N: HOLY SHIT 2K?!?!?!?! THANK YOU ALL U SEY MOTHERFUCKERS ILY SOOOO MUCH. Also, I know its literally a month after Christmas but I felt like I needed a part 2 for this one. bad ending but I like it. requests are open, ily all stay street. Bye!