Asuka
A few weeks later...
I walked down the streets with tears streaming down my face. I have decided, I will only cry for a day and that's it. But i seem to break my promise to myself too many times.

Its not worth crying over a boy.

That's what I say to comfort myself.

I sniffled and quickly wiped the tears off my face with my sleeve. I took in a deep breath and fanned my eyes.

I closed my eyes and blinked back the tears.

I soon reached home. I opened the door and looked around. It was already cold without him.

I breathed in and opened up the windows. The sakura flowers fell gently along with the drizzling of the rain.

The streets were full of people carrying different coloured umbrellas. I forced out a smile to cheer myself up.

"Time to relax my mind. You can do it, Asuka." I said to myself. I took my transparent umbrella and went outside to buy myself a tub of ice-cream.

I will need to burn off all these calories soon though...

I shook my head and walked to the convenience store.

I sighed as I opened the freezer. Vanilla is the cheapest so I grabbed it.

After I paid, I went outside the store and stared at the scenery.

Busy people were walking around. The rain glided off the umbrella. The petals were collected on the umbrella.

"Ya! I told you to bring an umbrella!" I heard laughter from beside me. I turned to my left.

"Taehyung." I accidentally said out loud.

Those two boys looked at me. Taehyung and Jungkook. "Oh! Asuka!" Jungkook exclaimed.

I gave him a look. "Who? Erm." Taehyung looked at me weirdly. I shook my head. Tears threatened to fall but I controlled them.

"She is-" I cut Jungkook off.

"I-I...am just am acquaintance." I took in a deep breath and forced a smile.

"You don't have to remember m-me. H-Here, take this umbrella. I don't need it." My lips trembled as I forced a smile and handed him my umbrella.

"B-But-"

I walked away. The rain fell softly on my head. I put my hand out. The rain and a flower petal fell onto it.

I forced out a laugh as my lips trembled. A tear fell from my eye onto the flower petal.

I let it go.

I looked forward and continued walking under the rain.

Everything will be fine, Asuka. Everything will be fine one day. You just have to be patient and wait...

I opened the door of my apartment again. It felt even colder without his warmth.

I sighed shakily. I took out the ice cream and placed it into the freezer. I lost my appetite.

I just walked into my room, souless.

I cuddled myself into my bed.

"Taehyung ah. If you are able to remember me, please, please hold me tight." I said as I placed my hand over the spot where I would wake up with him gazing at me lovingly.

I smiled upon remembering that.

"Good night, Taehyung."

_______

i changed my mind. I cant seem to write Forever Young but im itching to write something so i decided to just update this book! Hahahaha... pardon my way of updating though...

Loveeee,
Crab_