十二

Omigod hiiii today is the 2 of feb so nope, i didnt update this today. I found this not published and remembered that there was a missing chapter so yah hahaha but anyways THANKS FOR 400 READS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Taehyung
*the day after he went to the café*

I laid on my bed the whole day thinking of a plan.

"Aish!" I suddenly sat up. I could not think if anything! I whined and kicked my blanket.

My phone suddenly beeped. It will rain today.

An imaginary light bulb lit up in my head. "I could be her knight in shining armour!" I exclaimed.

I quickly rushed to get my umbrella and ran to the café with a smile on my face.

I would shelter her with my umbrella and she would be so grateful to me. I smiled upon that thought.

When I reached the café, I saw Asuka exiting from the café.

I smiled. She started walking towards the streets.

I started walking as well. Suddenly, it started raining. "Shucks..." I opened the umbrella and looked at her.

She was looking around as well. I guess she was looking for a shelter.

I started walking towards her. However, she suddenly stopped looking around and walked forward under the rain.

Is she crazy? I quickly ran towards her and sheltered her.

I watched her as she finally spotted me. "Are you crazy? Why are you walking under the rain? Pabo. You will get sick you know! You should stay healthy..." i rambled on and on while she just stared at me.

I noticed how she looked at me and stopped talking. All we could hear was the rain now.

She slowly raised her hand to touch my cheeks, nose and lips. "I missed you Taehyung." She mumbled. Her words hit me like a bullet.

I held her wrist ever so gently and stared at her. "I'm sorry." She said and walked away from me,under the rain.

My heart ached. I longed for her touch. "A-Asuka..." I watched her back.

Suddenly, to make me feel worse, my head started aching.

The umbrella dropped from my hands as I clutched both sides of my head.

The rain hit my body causing shivers. "A-Ah..." My vison was blurred.

Memories or illusions filled my vison. Voices could be heard.

"Taehyung ah!"

"Taehyungie!" "Saranghae!"

"My alien." "Tae tae!"

"I love you Taehyung."

My head stopped hurting. I looked up and saw her back again.

I started running towards her.

I remember you now Asuka.

----------

Okay hellooooooooooo im sorry for the short chapter but i need to like explode okay.

Like hello bangtan yiu cant just shove the bromance in my face! *cries in jeju accent* ahhhhhh

I ship tae and jin so hard now

"TAEJIN FOREVER!"

Gahhhhjjhhhhhhh so hot hott!!!

I literally had tears in my eyes when they won another daesang like im so proud sia *cries*

Oh ya also hor i know im being salty but gfriend, keep your hands off of my thirteen boys!

Jungkook is me now "cries*

Byeee