Asuka
Just as I was about to fall asleep, someone banged on my door, causing me to reluctantly leave my bed.

"Asuka! Open the damn door!"

"I'm coming!" I ruffled my hair and opened the door, only to be greeted by a fuming Yoongi.

"Wae?" I said. He got in and sat down on my sofa. I shrugged and closed the door.

"Why didn't you tell Taehyung? Why did you tell him that you were only an acquaintance?" He said and held my shoulders.

I looked down. Tears were already welling in my eyes. I yanked his hands off and looked up, desperate to blink back the tears.

"Go away." I said and constantly blinked my eyes.

"Asuka. You-"

"I said GO AWAY, YOONGI! I don't ever want you to step into my house again. I never want to see you again. Get out." Tears were already falling as I walked to my room.

I closed my bedroom door and squatted next to the door. I heard Yoongi sigh and the door closing.

Tears fell non-stop as I sobbed.
"T-Taehyung. I miss you." I said in between sobs. I buried my face in my knees.

Soon, sleep engulfed me.

---

When I woke up, it was already 9 a.m. My face felt puffy and my eyes were puffy too.

I walked over to the mirror. My under-eyes were dark and my face was pale.

I sighed and stepped into the shower.

After showering, I felt so much better. I put on a white-tee and denim jeans. I blowed dry my hair and went to put on light makeup.

"Asuka. You promised yourself not to cry after one day. So keep to your promise. You can do it Asuka! Hwaiting!" I said to myself and looked in the mirror.

I grabbed my purse and headed out.

As I walked down the streets, the temperarture was just nice. I reached a café and went in.

"Hi what can I get you?" The cashier asked. "One caramel macchiato." I said.

Soon, I grabbed my cup of coffee. At the corner of my eye, I saw a flyer of hiring employees. "Excuse me. Are you hiring?" I asked the staff. "Yes. Are you interested? You can fill in the form here and pass it to me after you are done."

I nodded and grabbed the form to a table in the corner.

Okay, whats your name? Asuka. How old are you? 19.
...

"Hyung! Let's order first!" Shouts could be heard. My head followed the sound.

7 boys were in front of the cashier. Wait. They look familiar.

"Shit." I quickly moved seats so that my back was facing them.

I need to get away from them quickly.

They were ordering their drinks as I thought of a solution.

Aish...forget it. Lets just submit this form and run away.

I stood up and handed in the form. "Okay. I will inform you the results via message." The staff said.

I quickly nodded and grabbed my cup of coffee. "Hyung! She is leaving now! We can sit there!" One of the boys shouted.

Shit shit shit shit.

I quickly looked down and saw 6 pairs of shoes walking past me. 6 boys only? What about-

"Where do you think you are going?" A deep voice stopped me.

I looked up. "Min Yoongi. Jebal just this once let me go befo-"

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook shouted. I face-palmed myself.

"Oops? Too late." Yoongi smirked.

He grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. All of them were looking at me. Including Taehyung.

"Taehyung. Let me introduce you, Asuka. Your girlfriend." He said and smirked.

"Asuka! Come here! Lets talk like how we used to!" Jin said.

I nodded my head slightly. I glanced at Yoongi and mouthed to him 'your dead'.

He shrugged and pushed me over to sit in between him and Taehyung.