Asuka
After spending half a day with Taehyung, we settled to eat dinner at a restaurant.

"So, Asuka. I was wondering maybe I should first know you first. Mind givibg me an introduction?" Taehyung said while sipping his coffee.

I frowned mentally. Of course, that half-day isn't enough to make him remember me. This is too long for me.

"Yes. So, my name is Asuka and I was your girlfriend." I smiled awkwardly at him and sipped my tea.

"Where are your parents? Do you have any siblings?" He suddenly asked.

I paused whatever I was doing abruptly. "M-My family?" I trembled.

I shook my head. I needed to get out of here.

"I'm sorry, I need to get going now." I stood up and was walking to the door.

"Wait! Asuka!" He shouted.

I opened the door. "I knew this was a bad idea." I muttered and walked off to somewhere.

Unknowingly, I walked to where my family was at. The cemetry.

"Omma. Appa. Taehyung, he, he forgot about me. Can you believe it? I had enough. I don't want to go through the whole process again. As you always say, I am selfish, and he is too good for me. I might as well just give up. I miss you."

I walked off.

--

I went inside my bedroom and placed down my belongings. It has been a hectic day.

I plonked onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. Bing!

I had a text message.

I reached for my phone and opened the message.

Congratulations Miss Oh! We have decided to employ you to our café. You may start work tomorrow at 8a.m.

I sat up in surprise. "Right! I have a job now! Assa! Having a job might take my mind off him as well." I said out loud.

Maybe this day isn't that bad.

---

The next day, I woke up feeling fresh and ready. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look bad at all. I was glowing. I smiled.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I put on some light makeup and went to the living room.

I put my phone, earpiece, wallet and a notebook into my purse and headed out.

I was feeling happy. I skipped all the way to the café and looked at my watch.

7.55am

I smiled. I was not late!

I opened the door and saw a lady around my age and a guy around my age too.

"Hi. Good morning. Erm I am supposed to report to work today? I am Asuka." I said shyly.

The lady immediately nodded and smiled. "Well what are you doing there? Come in! Good morning Asuka! You can put on the apron and I will inform you of some things." She said and smiled.

I smiled too. At least I won't be bashed here.

I went to put my belongings in the locker and put on my apron.

"Okay. You can call me Sakura and he is Jinyoung. We are in charge of this café so if you have any queries feel free to ask us! Okay you can just clean up abit. We are opening soon." Sakura said.

I smiled and sighed. I guess this was the start of my new life without him.