十五

Asuka
After my shift ended, I walked over to where Taehyung was seated at.

"Taehyungie, let's eat!" I exclaimed.

He nodded and we linked arms together as we made our way to a restaurant.

---

After ordering, Taehyung started sipping his glass of water.

"Oppa," I called. He hummed and looked at me, "Mwo?"

"I am really sorry for being selfish," I took in a deep breath,

"I was only thinking of myself when I decided not to make you remember me. I-I am really sorry." I wavered abit and started feeling tears in my eye.

I looked down and grabbed my glass of water, downing the water while blinking back my tears.

His hand suddenly came into contact with mine, resulting in me flinching slightly.

He raised his hands to mine and grabbed my glass of water and placed it down.

He sighed and looked at me. I looked at him too, tears slowly falling.

He cupped my face and used his thumb to slowly wipe away the tears.

"Jagiya, I am really sorry also, for forgetting you and making you cry. I am really sorry for not being there with you when you were down and sad."

"I am sorry for being the cause of all of your pain. Please forgive me?" He asked softly and carressed my cheeks.

I nodded gently and covered my mouth to stifle the sobs reaching my throat.

"T-Taehyung ah, w-what h-have I d-done to d-deserve y-you..." I kept on crying as I looked up to him.

He was smiling and continued wiping away the tears of mine.

He walked over to my seat and sat next to me.

He placed my head on his shoulder as he  thumped his fingers on my shoulder soothingly.

"Gwenchana, ja hana dul set..." He started singing a song to calm me down and sure enough, I started relaxing bit by bit.

I placed my hand on his thigh and drew random shapes. "Taehyung, gomawo, for everything." I whispered and cuddled closer to him.

He hummed in reply and kissed the top of my head. He then held my chin gently and brought my face closer to his.

"I love you Asuka. I will always love you, forever. Even if you forget me I will find you again and make you mine. Arraseo?" He said softly and leaned in to connect our lips together.

I nodded and moved my lips to kiss him back.

It was a slow yet passionate kiss. One which I will never forget.

A tear rolled down again. A tear filled with joy and happiness.

"I love you too."

--

Taehyung
We walked out of the restaurant after having our dinner and was on our way to Asuka's apartment.

"So you-" I was cut off halfway by her phone.

She gave me an apologetical look and answered it.

"Nae...ye...bwo?" Her eyes suddenly widened.

Her lips wavered and her face immediately turned pale.

Her phone dropped from her hands to the ground. It shattered into pieces as Asuka ran across the road.

"Asuka!" I shouted.

A car beeped and lights flashed.

...

"Watch out!" I pushed a guy away and in turn got faced with lights. The car screeching and horns filled my ears.

I felt the impact of the car and flew across the road.

Asuka.

She immediately came running to me.

"Don't leave me alone!" That lady said.

Wait a minute,

Who is she?

...

It was too late. The car came to a halt. Time seemed to pause.

I was in a loss. My first reaction was to run to her,

but I was frozen, stucked to the ground.

Asuka.

"No!" I screamed and ran as fast as I could towards her.

The ambulance soon came.

"Please be okay Asuka." I prayed on the way to the hospital.

Minutes...hours passed.

It all felt so deja vu.

I was crouched at a corner trembling. I contacted my friends and they were on their way.

A man in black suddenly came into the office.

The doctor finally came out.

"I'm sorry sir. She didn't make it. We tried our best." He said.

My heart dropped. I slid back down the wall and hugged my knees.

This time, it wasn't me who got into an accident.

It wasn't Asuka who forgot everything.

It wasn't me in that operation room.

It wasn't Asuka that lost her other half.

It was me, Kim Taehyung, who lost his other half, his soul, his happiness, his will to live.

I sobbed yet I didn't cry.

I guess it was because of what she said.

Tears waste salt.

I heaved as my chest rosed up and down rapidly.

Asuka.

______

hiii...this book has ended.....but there is like a second book continuing this series so stay tuned!

I think i will most likely start on either 'You' or 'Wolf'.

Thanks everyone,

Crab_