Tutor

I woke up by the sound of my alarm . It read 5:45 and school starts at 7:45 . Though I have to be there a bit more early since well I'm failing a class .

My mom thought it was nice to get me a personal tutor . I really hope they aren't old . Trust me I don't mind old teachers just the fact that . They like spitting on me especially Mr.Zak.

Gosh he was one my favorite history teachers but damn once your done talking to him . Its like you passed through a water fall .

So has I was having that flashback I shrugged making my way into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth did all my business and got dressed .

Once I was dressed I head downstairs to be greeted by my mother . I give her a "morning" and head out with my skateboard . I don't know if its me but I avoid my mom especially in the morning to talk to .

Its to damn early to be talking to me I don't think I'd process it . As I pull up the school walking inside heading to my locker dropping my skateboard off , and grabbing my one only book I'll need.

I have this class only . Yay. Note my sarcasm in a room almost all day with this one teacher . Fuck me .

As I walk into the room I notice the raven-haired girl is on the board writing something . Damn I'd totally tap that . Her wearing a tight skirt just above the knee and a blouse tucked in.

Professional she's probably kinky to but I wouldn't ask her that . Duh well not yet at least .

"Hello Miss Jauregui " I say to let her know I'm here after I was done reading the paper to make sure I say it right  she turns around and I'm memorized by her eyes .

"Hello Y/N have a seat " she says looking me up and down thinking I wouldn't notice . I say as I am told to do so taking a seat in front of her desk .

"So Y/N your failing English " she says walking to the door locking it bringing the little curtain down . I gulp nodding slightly

She notices smirking slightly " Well we are going to have yo fix that aren't we . She says moving her skirt up her laced underwear noticeable straddling me .

"Now Y/N I don't want to seem rude but I think I have a good strategy in mind . Care to learn and participate" I nod and look her down slightly . Causing her to grab my chin pulling me up to look her in the eyes .

"Eyes up here Papi " she smirks taking her skirt off walking away her hips moving seductively. She comes back with handcuffs?

"Your going to learn but without touching so no using your hands ." Honestly I don't know how I'm here sitting in this chair already in my briefs and sports bra. Like how the fuck did this just happened welp .

Please have mercy on me

She takes the handcuffs grabbing my hands then locking my hands behind me to the chair.  She slides my briefs off . Taking me inside her mouth causing me to throe my head back slightly . I groan causing her to look up her eyes meeting mine.

She deep throats me while massaging my balls . After she feels satisfied I groan pulling on my hands . "Please let my hands go at least " I plead causing her to shake her head no.

She walks away coming back with a piece of tape putting it on my mouth . " You need to be quiet if not you won't be learning anything " she smirks causing me to roll my eyes . Though after I did that she grabs my dick sliding it into her . She slams her self in and out of me .

"Don't worry I'm on the pill so this is going to be fun . Cum inside me Daddy ."  she breathes out biting her lip holding onto my shoulders for support .

As I see I can't do much my mouth is taped and hands cuffed . She's totally kinky . I shake my thoughts away not being the time knowing I'm getting fucked . I move my hips up into her as hard as I can .

This seems to surprise her not expecting me to do any sudden movements. She moans very loud throwing her head back . She then starts moving around my dick in circular motion going up and down still. I think I'm hitting her spot by the looks of her face.

She turns to me grabbing the key from the desk unlocking my hands and taking the tape off .
"Fuck me daddy and fuck me hard " I nod and pick her up setting her on the desk. Inserting inside of her again and pounding into her the desk moving in the process my face in her neck .

Me leaving wet kisses here and there biting her neck slightly moving my head down while. I'm still pounding into her taking a breast in my mouth twirling my tongue around it and sucking . Once I've done the same to the other breast .

I feel Ms.Jauregui walls clenching around my dick knowing she is soon to come and I am as well . I grab her hips and start slamming into her . Pulling her hips back into me roughly but not to hurt her .

Once we both reach our climax resulting me cummimg inside of her . I thrust in and out slowly to get down from our High together . I pull away with a groan and her with a whimper .

"That was a good class Y/N maybe I'll bring a friend of mine in. Then we could all three have fun . But do remember your mine and only mine daddy. "

A/N: Tell me what you guys think if you want. Y'all could leave suggestions . Sorry if it wasn't that good. Have a good day/Night Wherever you lovely people are. Sorry if errors I use my phone .