Celebration

"Laurennnn I don't want to go to the party. I rather spend my time here with you and wait for the year. Instead of going to that party where I'm sure people are going to hit on you ." I groan slightly causing Lauren to raise her eyebrows at me.

"Daddy your fucking going because if not. Then no new years sex afterwards . Well and let's see what's a new year without some fresh sex off the bat?

And I know you can't handle yourself especially when I'll be wearing your favorite underwear , and bra."

Lauren smirks over at me through the mirror finishing up her makeup.

I lick my lips palming my self gently the image of Lauren wearing that turning me on.

"Fine I'll go but I'm not leaving your side." I say going up behind her wrapping my arms around her .

"Fine all that matters is that your there and dont try to tease or turn me on." Lauren groans sensing I'll do something like that just to leave the party. I pat her vagina slightly walking away causing her to groan slightly.

"Rules are meant to be broken"

After the party

"Fuck daddy! Ugh pound me harder." Lauren screams out throwing her head back. (0-100 real quick)

"Tell me how bad you want it baby girl." I let my hips roll into her making sure with every thrust I go deeper.

"I want you so bad I want your cock deep inside me. Make me cum daddy just for you." Lauren moans out

I pick up my pace the bed shaking a little. "Make the the neighbors know my name lauren. " I groan out grabbing her hips pulling her closer to me.

"Ugh Y/N fuck me hard." I look down at her , her mouth open slightly her boobs jumping a bit in the process of me going in and out of her.

I massage her breast while I move my hips in circular motion. I make sure I hit that certain spot in her that would send her over the roof.

"I'm about to cum Y/N faster baby" I move harder and faster as she pleases.

I feel myself ready to climax to I give a couple more thrusts and pull out . I jack off slightly and I cum harder . Lauren being there to clean me up already .

"That was great baby. Next time I'm in  charge.

A/n: Happy early new years. Well its short I know . Be nice if you guys could give me some feedback on my page. If I decide to make another book on who to choose. I might just do couple more chapters and finish this up.