Sex-Tape

"Fuck Lauren are you sure doesn't this seem dangerous. Knowing your fucking father would kill me if he ever found out , about me fucking his princess. " I groan frustrated

"Baby my father won't find out because it would only be between me and you. Whenever we aren't near each other and we're horny we just watch the video , and 'enjoy' ourselves." She smirks pushing my down with the camera in her hand holding it up teasingly.

I hope I don't regret this , but if I'm thinking with my dick right now. It's just telling me to just dive in and fuck her senseless.

"Lets get this show started"

One hour later

I'm on top of Lauren attacking her neck. She already has a couple of hickeys marked there. I pull away and turn the camera at a certain angle so you could see everything that's happening .

We are just in our undergarments and my dick wants to come out already by the sight of Lauren being in a thong. Lauren smirks up at me and palms me through my briefs .

" come on daddy are you just going to stare or get working. Because I'll start on my own if you keep me waiting " Lauren says her one hand squeezing me a little rough and the other trailing down to her thong.

I stop her hand and take both of hers and pin both of them above her head. I hold it up with one hand and bring my briefs down. I throw them to the side kissing Lauren's thighs in between and giving as much hickeys as possible.

Lauren is whimpering and moaning under my touch. I look up at her and rip her thong off causing her to let out a moan.

"Fuck daddy hurry please don't tease" I smirk hovering over her most needed spot and blow gently on it. I decide that after all the teasing she has received it's time to finally give it to her.

I slowly jack off seeing the pre cum on the tip. Lauren's eyes meet mine and Lauren wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer.

"Fuck me" all I needed to hear to insert my dick at a fast pace. I go and take the camera and record my dick going inside her pussy taking the shots every time it disappears inside her.

I thrust faster holding the camera with one hand and my other hand having two fingers inside Lauren's mouth . Her sucking on my fingers throwing her head back moaning . I record her doing that a bit then. I take my fingers out her mouth and massage her breasts showing the camera.

I feel myself soon to climax so I go faster the skin slapping becoming more audio able. The bed hitting the wall and Lauren's soon to reach hers as well.

"Fuck daddy faster I'm close" Lauren moans out.

I go faster and next thing you know is us reaching our climax at the same time. I make sure to record the cum shot and thrust a little more and pull out . The cum still visible on Lauren's pussy. I turn the camera to me and wink turning it to Lauren. Her smiling a little at me .

"Daddy just fucked baby girl to hard eh" I smirk turning the camera off putting it beside me.

" I'll edit it tomorrow night my love"

"Night daddy"

A/N: Books coming to an end only maybe couple more chapters left.  The 1975 anyone