Tis The Season

So I'm a Lauren's at the moment . She invited me over for a dinner with her family. To say I was nervous was  understandable . So here we are at the Jauregui's residence .

I got Chris a football since he was always bugging about getting one. Along with getting him Call of duty Infinite war . Then for Taylor got her a necklace and a gift card for clothes .

Then Clara and mike man oh man I got them a new TV since the one they have has been losing the color . It tends to go blurry , and well its just all sorts of messed up.

Then for Lauren I got her plane tickets to Paris . I'm sorta going to be  romantic , and I hope it works planning on proposing to her there .

Anyways Chris opens the door and let's us inside . Not without giving me and Lauren a hug more like a bro hug to me but oh well. I walk in letting go of Laurens hand setting the gifts underneath the Christmas tree. Then walking back out real quick to carry the TV with the help of Chris of course .

I walk in and greet Clara with a hug and mike as well. "I'm so glad you guys made it. You guys are just on time the food will be done in five." Says Clara

I just nod walking over to Lauren on the couch . "so daddy I have a special present for you. I can't wait to be alone with you so you can open it". Lauren whispers seductively into my ear .

I look over at her and peck her lips gently . My hand is on her thigh and the kiss turns into a heated make out session.

"Woah guys break it up I dont need y'all fucking on the couch and making babies now." Says Taylor walking in. "Also foods ready " and walks away .

|-/ After Dinner At your house |-/

"Omg daddy yes ugh okay hold up this is more for me but for you to help in the process". Lauren says leaning over and getting a vibrator?

"Okay so I want to get fucked by both holes daddy. You can control the vibrator , and even put it on high while pounding me with your dick."

I nod us already being naked her getting on all fours her ass sticking up to me . I smack her ass a couple times making her whimper slightly .

I get the vibrator moving my hand around putting it to her lips and inserting it slowly so she can get used to the size . I haven't turned it on just yet when its completely in I turn it on medium and her head is hanging low .  Her hair covering her face moaning in pleasure.

Anal time.(😂)

I go and insert my dick into her earning another moan from lauren while one of her hands tries to reach for me and lays it on my stomach scratching slightly at it.

I put the vibrator on the maximum level and start pounding into her . The vibrating motions reaching my dick making me go faster . I move the vibrator slightly inside lauren while my thrusts keep picking up.

"Ugh Y/N ! I'm so close just like that daddy ugh " lauren screams out

The bed is shaking and hitting the wall . Lauren cums all over the Vibrator, and I shoot my cum inside of her (busted a nut).   I pound into her while I as well ride both our orgasms . I pull out and lauren takes me inside her mouth to suck up the remaining  cum on my dick .

"That was great I have some other stuff we could try next time daddy. I'm sure you'll love it ." lauren says cuddling into me

"Merry Christmas love"

A/N: I know it was short sorry lol anyways hope you guys have a good holiday and uh merry Christmas hoes 😋😂

Any tøp fans?😂😏