Trouble in Paradise

So today is the worst day of my life. The love of my life gets married to someone else. I figured I'd grow a pair and interfere in the wedding .

So here I am looking around the place to find the love of my life's room. I want to see which room she is in to maybe get her back , or show her what she's missing.

I've been walking around figuring which room it is for like ten minutes now. I hear talking around the corner and hide behind the wall. Hoping they don't come this way .

Oh I forgot to mention I wasn't sorta uh invited to this wedding. So I'm just breaking in. Anyways I hear the talking get further meaning they walked away.

I better hurry up before I get caught or even worse miss my timing and she gets married already.

I walk around a little more and go around the corner stopping at this long hallway with just one door at the end.

I walk slowly to the door it being slightly open giving me access to just walk in. I was met with the most beautiful thing Lauren jauregui in that gorgeous dress.

Hell no. That dress is coming off I thought.

"You look beautiful but I'm sure you'd look even more beautiful without the dress." I smirk locking the door her turning around in shocked not expecting to see me.

"Y/N your here I thought I'd never see you again." Lauren gulps backing away from me with every step until she hits the wall behind her .

"Lauren that's behind us. Yes you cheated on me I needed time to heal , but what did I do? I came back because I love you." I put her hands above her head.

"I can't Y/N I'm getting married I love h-her" lauren stutters at the end trying to get out of my hold.

"You say that now. Give me I don't five minutes and I'll have you thinking other wise." I groan against her neck picking her up throwing her onto the couch beside us.

"I love you lauren I really do." I zip her dress down my pants tightening at the sight in front of me. Gosh its been to long not having my dick inside her.

"Fuck this marriage I need you Y/N I need you more then ever." Lauren begs making me smirk

I take my time taking off my clothes her eyes eyeing my bulge. I take a condom out and make lauren lay down. Putting the condom on her stomach.

"Now lauren. You need to know you hurt me. You know what this means right ? " I look lauren straight in the eyes.

She shakes her head no gulping.

"Your going to be punished for the pain you put me through. The pain is the guilt you'll feel after I fuck you , and how your going to break it off with your "lover". I smirk

"You know what to do." I look down I at her she takes the condom rips it off with her teeth sliding it down on my shaft. Laying down her eyes filled with lust.

"Fuck me daddy I'm all yours" Lauren separates her legs a bit. Before I insert myself in her I attack her neck finding her sweet spot. Making her throw her head back and a moan escaping her throat.

"Ugh daddy its been to long I don't know what I was thinking. Your the one I want." While I leave a trail of hickeys down from her neck to her waist line.

Good luck explaining that I thought .

I take one of her harden nipples into my mouth and twist my tongue around the familiar skin. That I've grown so accustomed to .  I take the other into my mouth doing the same . While I massage the other.

My fingertips running along her side picking myself up. I look down at her she's become such a grown beautiful woman.
I hate to break the marriage ... What the fuck I'm more then happy.

I move her hair out the way taking one hand intertwining it putting it above her head slowing putting my tip in.

She arches her back it being a long time for her as well. She pulls me into her with her other hand begging more. I put my whole size in her Lauren letting out a scream of pleasure.

I let go putting both my hands beside her head thrusting into her slowly. She scratches my back wrapping her legs around my waist pulling me closer.

Her toes curling with the amount of pleasure she is receiving slowly. I love teasing her but time to pick up the pace.

I move my hips faster causing her to bite her lip her breast jumping in the process. "Fuck daddy! Your dick feels so good. Its been to long ."

I thrust harder taking one of her nipples into my mouth it being sloppy due to the movement I'm doing. I pull out of Lauren and flip her over.

"I love when your rough with me daddy." Lauren looks back at me since she's on all fours.

"You know what to do baby girl put that ass up for daddy." She complies sticking it up for me .

I then grab a hold of her hips with one hand guiding my dick to the entrance and then wasting no time in pounding into her.

She curses under her breath her head hanging low. "Daddy that's the spot I'm almost there."

"Cum for me baby girl cum for daddy" I growl making me pound into her harder if possible . The slapping noise heard in the room. 

I'm surprise nobody has knocked then again were secluded.

I feel myself ready to climax as well. Next thing me and lauren reach our high together. I give in a couple more thrusts to help ride down our high.

I pull out and throe the condom away.

"You belong to daddy nobody else. So lauren do me the honor and runaway with me. I'd fuck you in every city I take you to." Lauren eyes light up like a light bulb.

"Yes daddy"

A/N: Names Yamaris how about you guys?