A Thug True Feeling

😃hey!! This is my first story on here. Not gonna be perfect and might have a few mistakes and if you can't deal with that then don't read it and bounce!!!Other then that enjoy the book!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Alisha pov~

"Alisha get your ass up before your late to school" my mom yelled.

I rolled out of bed swearing under my breath and grab my clothes then head to the bath room to do my hygiene shit.

~~~~~~~~~45 minutes~~~~~~~~~

I come out the bathroom looking fresh to death with leopard print leggings on and a black crop shirt that says "Wild" in leopard print and to top it off I had on some all black J's.

I grab my keys off my dresser and head down stairs to my car and take off going to school the long way so I can tell y'all a little about my self.

I'm Alisha but everyone call me Lisha(the H is silent so it sounds like Lisa). I'm 17 years old my birthday next month haha ayy turn up. I lost my older brother when I was 13 to the drug game so therefor I don't date thugs. I'm light skinned 5'4 with killa swag and my best friend is Aleah who been with me throw everything. My dad died from cancer and my mother blames me for his and my brother death so me and her don't talk much.

I park my car in the usual spot and head inside the school searching for Aleah.

I find her leaning against my locker and head to her.

"Hey boo wassup with you" she ask.

"Nothing much same shit everyday....u ready for class" I ask her.

"Yea let's go" she respond and we take off to class.

We walk in the class and sit and the right back corner and just as the bell ring D'andre King walks in with his crew and sits right next to me and Aleah.

During the lesson in Mrs.Crawford class I hear D'andre calling my name.

"What D'andre" I say while turning to look at him.

"Call me King and when you gonna let me get your number ma?" He says while biting his lip. Ummm that makes him look so sexy I think to myself.

I lean over and whisper "never" as the bell rings then and I get up with Aleah to leave for or next period.

"So what was that all about?" Aleah ask. "It was Nothing just D'andre tryna spit game again".

" girl if I was you I would have him wrapped around my finger and doing things to him that will be making him cry home to momma!"

I laugh and say " Aleah you to much lol always acting like a damn fool".

" but you still love me boo" she says and I respond with a "yea sureeee" and she gives me this look like "what tha fuck you just say" and We both laugh and I say "ayy I'll catch up with you after school." Then we both went our separate ways.

The rest of the day was fun especially all the classes with Aleah. Pretty much all my class has D'andre sexy ass in it but nothing happen cause I don't do thugs and that's exactly what he is.

I grab my bag and head to my car but when I try to start it a horrible sound came out and after that it wouldn't start again.

I think to myself just my luck then gets out the car and start walking home while listen to "All Me" by Drake.

"Got everything, I got everything

"I cannot complain, I cannot

"I don't even know how much I really made, I forgot

"It's a lot, fuck that, nevermind what I got

"Nigga don't watch that cause I"

"Came up, that's all me"

"Stay true, that's all me"

"No help, that's all me"

"All me for real"

"Came up, that's all me"

"Stay true, that's all me"

"No help, that's all me"

"All me for real....."

Then during the song I feel someone grab my shoulder out of no where so I screamed and started punching their chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! That was the first chapter! 🙏please tell me what you think of it or show some kind of sign that you like it and if you don't like it I'll stop writing on this and delete it and try to come up with a better idea!!!😊😃but I really hope you like it.

P.S. Tell me if it was to short, long, or was it ok.