A Thug True Feeling

When me and Aleah gets to my house we start getting ready. About a hour and thirty minuets pass and we both look in the mirror to see how we look.

Aleah wearing a tight red dress that stop mid thigh, her hair straight, with some black red bottoms on and her make up on point with a just the right amount of red lipstick.

I got on a one strap black dress that got studs around the strap, it stops mid thigh and fit me in all the right places. I curled my hair and flipped my bangs to the right with my make on point and my black heels on.

After me and Aleah check our self in the mirror we head over to the party.

When we pull up to the party it was pack as hell and turnt up to the max.

I park the car and turn to Aleah and say "you ready to get fuck up bitch" and she said " HELLLLL YEA" and jumps out the car with me right behind her.

Right when we walk in we heard the song bend it over and so we head to the floor and start twerking our ass off.

Then right after that my song circle comes on and I start twerking like a pro. During the song while I was twerking I felt someone behind me. I was express by how good they was keeping up with me.

Once the song finish I turn around to see who it was and it was D' Andre so I just walk off and grabbed a drink.

D' Andre walk up to me saying "damn ma you got some moves" I blushes and say "damn right I do." We both laugh then we sit down and start talking. While me and D' Andre was talk my ex trey walks up to us.

Trey: " so you fucking this bitch nigga now"

As I was bout to say something to trey D' Andre interrupts me saying...

D' Andre: " this nigga got a name and it's king you ol ugly ass nigga."

Me: " trey get tf out of here and you ain't my men so don't worry bout who I talk to and who I'm fucking."

Trey: " nahh Lisha you mine and always gonna be mine"

I say " no the fuck I ain't nigga" then grab D' Andre and takes him outside. "D' Andre I'm sorry about trey" I say. "It's ok ma it's not your fault" he says and I smile and say "thanks."

After that it got silenced and it wasn't a awkward silence either it was comfortable. A little while later I notice D' Andre staring at me and I blush. "Damn ma all I did was look at you" he says and I laugh. Then he looks me in the eye and say "be my ride or die ma."

I tell him "D' Andre it's not gonna work."

"Come on ma just give me one chance. I want you to be my queen and when we get older we can even have a little prince or princess. I'm begging ma just give me a chance please" he says.

I smile and say " D' Andre King I would love to be your ride or die." He smiles and kisses me passionately and all I could do was blush while his big headed ass laughed at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's a little short y'all. :X

:p before my next update I would love to get some some votes or comments .... if y'all don't give me any feedback how would I know what y'all think or feel about the book? So just throw a couple of votes or some comments in and if you like you can even message me shit I won't mind....

So what y'all think about Lisha and king? Y'all think they gonna last?

And trey.....who know what he gonna do....

But I love all my readers and people who support me so KEEP CALM AND READ ON!!