A Thug True Feeling

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" my alarm goes as I role over to turn it off. Then I hop out of be and head to the bathroom to do my hygiene shit.

I get dress in a red crop with the number 23 on it in black letters with all black leggings, a bulls SnapBack and my red Jordan 4 retros. I put on just a little make so I won't look like all the other ratchet girls and straighten my hair.

As I'm getting ready to leave for school my phone goes off playing circle by lil Ronny.

"Throw that ass in a circle."

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey boo you need a ride since your car at tha school?"

"D' Andre I'm not your boo and yea sure."

"Like I said you will be after our date but ayy come outside I'm here."

I hang up my phone and grab my bag and run outside and hop in his car and we take off.

"You look good ma" D' Andre say. I blush and say " thanks you don't look bad your self" as I pulled out my phone and snap a pic of me and him posting it Instagram under " we feeling our self hella hard."

After that 5 minuets later we arrived at school.

As we both got out the car I could feel everyone eyes on us. I know that the girls was hating and the boys giving mad respect to D' Andre so I just

ignored it all and walked into the building.

I walk to my locker and Aleah was there waiting on me.

She smiles and say " what's up with that" while looking at D' Andre.

"I don't know what you talking bout girl." I respond

" Don't lie, I seen it and the whole school seen it" she smiles and say "y'all together ain't y'all."

" To hell and back I am." I say

" Y'all would look cute together and I know you feeling him."

"Nahh I ain't and he was just giving me a ride and that's that so let's go." I say while shutting my locker and going to our first class with her following behind me.

We sit down in our seat while the class started......

The bell ring and I was so happy to be out of that boring ass class.

As me and Aleah walk out the class one of D' Andre boys run up to us.

" what up trey" me and Aleah say.

"Ayy I just wanted to invite y'all to the party later on to night. So y'all down or what?" He says

We smile and yell " turn up" while he laughs and we tell him " hell yea we will be there." He says alright and head to his next class and we did the same.

School went by fast after we found out about the party. The last bell rings and me and Aleah bounces an head to my house to get ready for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😊🙌hey all my viewers I'll like to think y'all for reading my story and the votes that I got so far. I would if y'all would tell me what y'all think about my story or if anything should be change or twek. You can keep it 💯 with me and I won't get mad at y'all. But I really would love for some feed back. ✌️so read on and stay strong.

P.S. I love all my supporters