A Thug True Feeling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I been gone for a while.... I had to get throw some things and find myself and what I'm capable of!!! 😄but I'm back so let's get back to this fucking story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and D' Andre have been sitting outside talking bout anything and everything. We even talk about shit I ain't even talk to my girls about an I'm kinda glad D' Andre kept tryna get with me cause I like him a lot. I feel like I know him my whole damn life.

So I'm really hope this whole thug relationship last. Shit I'm praying that Tupac is right when he said

"You need a thug in your life, cause bustas ain't lovin u right."

After a lil while me and D' Andre go inside and take his ass straight to the dance floor cause my song Trampoline by Tinie Tempah ft 2 chains was playing.

The way my ass was movin I was surprise this nigga could keep up with me. the DJ was on point tonight cause we dance to five more damn songs back to back.

I could till D' Andre was lovin it cause his boy was saluting (; after we finish dancing for the second time tonight we thought we should back home.

"Ayy ma you wanna spend a night at my place?" D' Andre ask.

I looked at him funny and said " helllll no."

"Damn ma chill I ain't tryna fuck or anything. Shit I just wanna be with my girl and that's it" he said

I think about it for a couple seconds and say "alright but if your ass try any of that touchy rubby shit you gonna end up with one nut and niggas gonna go around calling your ass one but chuck shit try me if you want to."

He swallow hard and said "damn ma" while holding his dick.

I laugh and said "what imma a boss bitch and I don't play ."

He laughs and say "I see that" then grabs my hand and leads me to his car. As we walk to his car I remember that I drove here and I ain't leaving my shit so I stop and said "what bout my car?"

He says " I'll have my nigga get it and bring it to my house to my house in the morning."

"Alright but tell him don't fuck up my..."

Before I could finish D' Andre gonna say " yea yea yea cause you a boss bitch." While getting his car.

When I got in I straight mean mug his ass the whole way to his house. When we get there he looks at me and laughs and say "you see something you like" then bites his lips.

I smirk an say "no" and get out the car. Then when I look up I see this big ass beautiful all white mansion.

I look at him with my mouth wide open and say "this yours?"

He smiles and say "hell yea this shit all mine now let's go in." Then he takes my hand and we go in even tho I'm still star stuck about his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Alisha growing feelings for D' Andre or nah?

~ Shit Alisha violent as hell and don't play

~ D' Andre house big as Fuck

~ She quoting my men Tupac

~ Will their thug Love last?

😃kinda short chapter sorry but at least I updated it. Anyway imma try to update in like two more days 😊so keep reading , commenting and voting.

❤️love to all my ATTF Fans❤️