Music Melody- Ludwig

"(Y/N)!" Ludwig shouted. "You weren't paying attention at all were you? I kindly ask that you do." (Y/N) blinked. She was staring deeply in Ludwig's eyes, but he was right. She could care less what he was saying, she just loved hearing his voice. It's loud but gentle. Like a melody used to put a baby to sleep.

"You adorable, cute wittle dork~" (Y/N) said making her sentence sound baby like, as she was placing kisses all over Ludwig's face. While, he, on the other hand, refused to be called 'cute'. Yet along from his girlfriend.

"Are you purposely missing my lips, love?" He sweetly said, earning a bright red blush from you.

"N-no....I-I...I... just...." Think (Y/N), Think.... Ah ha! "You don't deserve it babe." Ludwig smiled. Somehow over the years you've gotten Ludwig to smile and laugh from time to time.

"Oh, is that so dear?" Ludwig smirked, picking you up and kissing you from head to belly. But being the dear that he was, he respected you and didn't give a kiss near your chest, or any spot that would make you feel uncomfortable.
You laughed and giggled as he repeatedly did so, until you couldn't control your laughter.

"Ah!! Hahaah- LUDW-!! PFF HAAA HAHA!"

"Do you give up love?" Ludwig said, who gladly enjoyed seeing his princess happy.

"Ha!! Haha yes!! You deserve it!~" Ending the giggle, you warmly gave a sweet kiss on Ludwig's lips. Who, alot much like you, enjoyed it.

While you both pulled away, due to the lack of air, you both lovingly looked in each other's eyes. Ludwig smiled, (Y/N) smiled. Laughing, you both shared another kiss, not wanting it to end.

"I love you." You both said at the same time, giggling and sharing one last kiss.

---------
From afar, Bowser was watching, at first he thought this relationship wouldn't work, but after 4 years together, he gladly, and more then ever, would like (Y/N), as Ludwig's very own, music melody.