Cake Fight - Morton

**  Hello, Hello~ I'm back! Sorry for being absent, god I was dead! but anyway~
Hope you guys still haven't lost interest in this book! I was so busy working on three other stories i lost focus for this! Anyway, enjoy!**
Sorry if this is short!! I'll come back and add more stuff later! :')

¨Do you like it?? Do you?!?¨ (Y/N) shouted, a medium size cake in her hand, it was fancy, and very well made, it was somewhat filled with frosted hearts.

"I love it!! You are so talented!!" Morton shouted, planting kisses all over his girlfriend's face, being extremely careful about the cake in (Y/N)'s hand.

"M-Morton!! Pff——!" Giggling, she placed the cake down on the near table. "Y-You are so cute!!" Locking eyes with him, she admired him and his star mark, he was perfection to (Y/N).

"Something is missing..." Morton said, putting his head down and thinking.

"Oh? Really? What?" (Y/N) curiously asked, tilting her head to the side.

...

"Love Tickles!!" Morton excitingly shouted, catching (Y/N) off guard.

"Ahh! Morton!! PFF! StoP!" (Y/N) had lost balance, falling over the cake and landing face first.

The laughter stopped and went dead silent.
Morton looked at (Y/N) scared, his hands were on his mouth, shocked. 

"(Y/N)..?"

..

(Y/N) quickly pulled her head out and threw a piece of cake at Morton's face. "Loser!!"

"So this is how it's gonna be huh?" Quickly charging at the cake he grabbed a handful and started nonstop throwing them at his beloved girlfriend.

"N-No!! Wait! Stop!! I surrender!!!" (Y/N) shouted, panicking and quickly making her way to hide behind the couch.

"Haha!! You are so cute when you are scared~" Morton teased, hoping that his plan would work.

"What did you say?!!?" (Y/N) bolted up from behind the couch, only to be greeted with another piece of cake in her face.

".."

"..."

"MORTOOOOONNNNN!!!!"