Cuteness Over Load- Lemmy

**Ah im so sorry i haven't uploaded anything! I feel really bad! Anyway, a heck load of you requested Lemmy, so here he is!  ( Also, i will be making the other requested Lemmy parts, ex: Abused, Neko)

"Hold my hand?"

"Why?"

"Because your hand gets happy when she touches my hand!" Lemmy smiled, his voice bright and bold. (Y/N) smiled, Lemmy was just so adorable. I mean, look at him. Who wouldn't call this child adorable?

"So... will you?"

"What if i run away?"

"Then you left me with no choice..." Lemmy lowered his head down, and suddenly rising it back up. "TIME TO KIDNAP MY GIRLFRIEND AND TREAT HER RIGHT!" He sang, surprisingly running up to (Y/N) and picked her up gently.

"Oh my gosh Lemmy!" She giggled and held onto him, who was racing towards the kitchen.
Once he arrived he placed her on the floor.

"M'lady" he bowed and ever so sweetly placed his hand out for (Y/N) to hold.

OMG. LOOK AT THIS KID. HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE. AND HE'S MINE.

"Awee, look at you being so sweet~" Lemmy looked up, his blush increased. (Y/N) placed her hand on his. Lemmy's eyes sparkled.

"See! My heart is racing so that means my hand is happy to touch your hand!" He made that kawaii face he usually had. She blushed and smiled.

"Say.." Lemmy blushed even more, holding her hand tightly. "Usually you give me kisses... so.. can i give you one?" He looked up, a soft smile spread across his face.

(Y/N) 's face exploded with red all over her face. "Uh... s-sure!" She goofily smiled, trying to keep her self from dying from so much cuteness.

Lemmy puffed up his cheeks and went up to (Y/N)

'Alright stay chill Lemmy. Its okayyy!' He breathed in and out. Unfortunately (Y/N) was slightly taller than him. He stood up on his tippy toes.  His expression was just so adorable!

He pouted. "Sweet heart.." he mumbled. "Can.. you.. um.." he smiled, and made a gesture with his hands.

"Oh!" She blushed and slightly bended her legs to make herself shorter.  Lemmy giggled and was able to reach her better. He rested his lips on hers. They smiled and blushed.

But Lemmy's luck died and he lost balance and fell over, bringing (Y/N) down as well

"Oof!" (Y/N) opened her eyes. Lemmy laid on her, his face extremely red.

"Now... now that you are this close... you're so.." his eyes light up again, his blushing a bright shade of red. "You're so beautiful!!"

She snorted. "Why are you so cute hun?"

"For you i am." His attempt of flirting failed. He winked and made a pistol hand gesture.

"Oh. My. God" (Y/N) got a extremely bad nose bleed, who fell back unable to hold it in any longer.

Lemmy panicked. "OH MY GOSH (Y/N)?? NO DON'T DIE I LOVE YOU!!"

Adorable.