CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 of Yandere!Wheatley X y/n

"I can't get over how small u are!" Wheatley said.

I chuckled and said. "Yep your big and I'm small, weak, and insignificant." I had very bad self esteem problems.
Wheatley's nice and innocent laughter quickly turned evil. "Um...Wheat are you okay?" I softly asked.
He snapped back. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine!" Chell looked at me and had a look as to 'what's going on'. A big metal claw rose from the floor and grabbed my waist. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

Wheatley softly chuckled. "I'm afraid thats not gonna happen."
GLaDOS pitched in. "I know you."

"Ahem, what?"

"The engineers tried everything to slow me down, to make me behave."

"Nope! Not listening."

"It was your voice! They clung an intelligence dampening sphere onto me, making an endless stream of terrible ideas. "

"No!"

"You were designed to be a moron!"

"NO!"

"YES! Your the moron they built to make me an idiot!" 

"I AM NOT A MORON!" The heating up convo was getting on my nerves. "SHUUUUT UUUUP! YOUR ALL MORONS AND YOU SHOULD BOTH GO AND TAKE IT TO COURT!"

They were both shocked by this outburst. I covered my mouth realizing I was in big big trouble. "Wow, I wasn't expecting that." Wheatley's claw pinned me up onto the escape lift glass wall. Chell was inside of the escape lift and then Wheatley said. "It's about time I did something then." Another metallic claw came up and grabbed GLaDOS's core and dragged if I to that little pit thing. "What are you doing?! NO NO NO!" The hole closed up and Wheatley laughed. "Um...Wheat-" Wheatley cut in. "YOU! YOUR GOING TO STAY HERE FOREVER!"
Wheatley's metal claw drags me out of the elevator and closes it on chell. DING! "Ahhh." Wheatley said with satisfaction. He pulled a potato out of the hole below him. I gasped because I knew who that was. "This is a potato battery a toy for children, and now she lives in it!" Wheatley explained. Chell and I looked at it horrified. "This-this is wrong!" Wheatley looked at me. "NO ONE ASKED YOU!"  I shut my eyes and shook my head. POTaDOS spoke up. "You moron!"

Wheatley looked at POTaDOS and screams. "I AM NOT A MORON!" and smashed her into the elevator and broke the glass. "CAN A MORON PUNCH! YOU! INTO! THIS! PIT? HUH? CAN A MORON DO THAT?!" He has punched the elevator into the shaft. SNAP! CAKLE! "Uh oh.." SNAAAAP!!!!! The elevator fell into the bottomless pit.