CHAPTER 6!!

Chapter 6 of Yandere! Wheatley X Y/n.
(F/B/N) = fav book name. The
Wheatley was checking his monitors, while I was making sure none of my bones are broken. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Oh, I'm just making sure none of my bones are broken." He just nodded and continued to check his monitor.

      It was easy to see if my bones were broken, you could see them right through my skin. "Hm... My arm is fractured but it will heal over time." Wheatley looked as if he didn't know what to say. I scooted over to a part of the chair that had internet access. I looked up a book I was reading before Wheatley took me hostage. "(F/B/N) huh?" Wheatley asked. "Yep it's my favorite." Wheatley grabbed me and pulled me close to him. "I love you, Y/n." I laughed and said. "I tolerate you." Wheatley spun me around and shoved his lips onto mine. I didn't resist, I didn't kiss back. I did nothing. He pulled away and said. "You really should get a hobby. Maybe I could give you something to do..." He rambled on and I just ignored him and read the book online. I said. "I need a soda or something right about now." Then the claw grabbed a soda from God-knows-where, and gave it to me. "Thoinks!" I said Ina goofy accent. Wheatley chuckled. I got back to searching the web and every now and then I would look at Wheatley. Wheatley mostly stared at his monitor. "I'm bored!" Wheatley looked at me and said. "Wanna go for a walk?" I lightened up and said. "S-sure!" Wheatley got that Claw to help me down.
I stretched and Wheatley held out his arm. For the sake of my own well being I took his arm. 

---will be continued-----

(Sorry for the cliffhanger...)